2007 DRAMA ON YouTube!!!!

by whereami 31 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

It's all about POWER!!!! All 9 parts are there. Enjoy, and don't forget to let us know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLJ9xmybss&mode=related&search

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm GESTURING WILDLY TO SHOW THAT MY CHARACTER IS SPEAKING!

now, I'm NODDING IN AGREEMENT TO SHOW THOUGHT!

Guh HOE Vah. Guh HOE Vah.

:::audience laughter:::

:::Baby cries:::

• Gopher
  • whereami
    whereami

Thanks Gopher, i'm never able to get that to work.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I also posted one the other day. Don't know if they are the same.

We should keep them alltogether on this thread.

AO

• eclipse
    eclipse

I couoldn't watch more than 50 seconds...I was feeling nauseous and irritated...

and reading the jdubs youtube comments made it worse...they get excited over a drama....I remember when I was that pathetic.

Thank you for sharing it though....

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I threw up in my mouth just a little...

With my family always being spiritual underachievers, I never was cast in one of these silly things. Do you imagine that you just feel like a complete tool the whole time?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Same old same old! Follow the Watchtower Society or else yoy will suffer the same as what is portrayed in the drama. Over and over for 33 years I have heard the same that all the writings and stories written in the Hebrew scriptures apply to the Watchtower Society Elite, namely, the Governing Body. Nothing new here! No new insights! Get in line, obey us, do more, the end is near, Jehovah don't like that, don't do that, Serve us and show that you are humble.

Blueblades

• Rubens
    Rubens

I haven't been to a convention in years. I really wish I could pinpoint what it is, but something about seeing it again has me irritated and tense... annoyed...

Rubens

• chelsea
    chelsea

Oh, it's wildly exciting isn't it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit