Shunned at Walmart

by Grammy 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Shunned at Wall-Mart, oh my. Well lets all make a continuing list of come backs under such circumstances preferably to show others (on-looker's that we may be next of the next of kin of the one that is shunning us even if we are not. When a friend of family shuns you say: When is uncle Waldo's funeral today? I finished painting your house yesterday I sure need the money for the kids school clothes. Anytime you need to borrow my blender again just let me know. Thanks for taking me to work all last week mom (or some other family name.) Oh and this say thaks for having me over for dinner last night, if they are with other known Witness's. Haa ha, or say hay last night was the most wonderful evening I had in a long time. If all else fails give them the proverbial BIRD Ok now keep it going...

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Not being greeted by a greeter on purpose is a strange thing to happen.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am so sorry that you have not felt well. Come here, and I will pray to God, and will lay my hands on you, and heal your troubled soul. ( You may need to chase her down the aisle )

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Horrible life is probably right, it would be a jackpot for her, I say dont turn her in, just visit walmart twice as often and make sure you look her in the eye, after so long she will either quit or she may start talking to you.

• Gill
    Gill

Always say 'Hello', smile and greet the (buggers) when they do that! I love it when they come over all confused, don't know what to do with themselves or where to look!

But then, I have a sick sense of humour! However, I promise you this is rewarding fun!!!

• Hermano
    Hermano

First, the title of this topic is hilarious. It's like the 21st century meets the 1900's.

I'm with Cheetos on this one. I say make a sociological game of it.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I wonder if she would've greeted you if a manager was standing by her.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Make sure she's there when you have a return. She can't ignore you then. She has to put that little sticker on your stuff.

Maybe you could write her a little note of apology for introducing her to the cult and give it to her as you enter the store.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

theres a dub at a local hardward chain here in town..he always ignores me too.i chase him around the store asking him questions,pretending that i dont know who he is..ill even mispronounce his last name on purpose..hey,one mans game is anothers torment....

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

actualy,the image of being 'shunned at walmart' is hysterical..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit