E-watchman says Ray Franz is 'animalistic' LOL!

by yaddayadda 48 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Bobbie Rex enjoys his own little despotopia called E-Watchman.com. Yes delusional, prophet complex with a touch of blowhard self-promotion.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

fyi Hillary I read many of YouKnow's posts a long time ago and have not come in at the end of the game whatsoever. This is a JW board so anything pertaining to JW's is worth discussion and since Robert King spouts a lot of stuff about JW's and the organisation I think some of his material is worth discussing.

But it seems everyone is content to childishly call him 'insane' and that is that. Sounds like my 8 year old niece who petulantly calls anything 'crazy' that she simply can't understand.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yadda,

As you claim to have read Robert King's posts on this Board and concluded that my description of his posts as being that of an insane person are childish, I can conclude only one of two things :

1) You are a liar and have actually not read pertinent posts that clearly show the delusional nature of this person.

2) You are insane yourself and have taken offense at the description of a person whose mental processes mirror your own.

Of course, it is quite an easy matter to prove me wrong. Please quote three posts made on this Board in the past by Robert King aka 'You Know', that you do not consider as having come from a person whose thinking is delusional. As you claim to have read some of these posts, it should not be a difficult project for you.

I eagerly await your research.

HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yaddayadda..You have Just Officialy,"P*ssed me Off!"..And..I mean that in the Nicest way Possible..LOL!!..hillary_step is an Honorable GentleMan!..He spoke Truthfully to you!..Robert King is intellegent.He is also Insane.....Try to learn something while you are here..Nothing lasts forever...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

Robert King has very little to say of merit and requires an eternity to say it. Does he really expect readers to wade through his verbiage? Bottom-line: he was kicked out of the JWs as an apostate - and he has a nerve to accuse others of apostasy.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Robert King has very strong opinions, is obnoxious and highly judgmental, and is ultra-defensive of the organisation, but that hardly makes him 'insane'. Get real.

I'm not a psychiatrist but any fool knows that a psychiatrist would hardly label him insane. I guess your criteria for insanity is simply anyone with extremely strong religious views. Robert King may be delusional (whatever that means) but Hillary-step and Outlaw, you are both morons.

• steve2
    steve2
    Robert King has very strong opinions, is obnoxious and highly judgmental, and is ultra-defensive of the organisation, but that hardly makes him 'insane'.

I also wouldn't label him 'insane' - without at least an in-depth firsthand assessment. I think, though, he displays some hallmark signs of grandiosity - especially in his self-appointed role as 'exposer' of Watchtower error but defender of its claimed role to be God's channel. Having said that, he is simply one of a bunch of individuals since Russell's time who have questioned aspects of the teachings but been unable to disentangle themselves from the mind-set that proclaims the Watchtower God's channel. In that regard, he's not alone.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yadda,

Robert King has very strong opinions, is obnoxious and highly judgmental, and is ultra-defensive of the organisation, but that hardly makes him 'insane'. Get real.

I'm not a psychiatrist but any fool knows that a psychiatrist would hardly label him insane. I guess your criteria for insanity is simply anyone with extremely strong religious views. Robert King may be delusional (whatever that means) but Hillary-step and Outlaw, you are both morons.

Robert King is delusional, I make this statement again and stand by it. His posts show a person who has a narcissistic personality with deep-seated delusions of grandeur and his website stands as a monument to his delusions. You do not need to be a pyschiatrist to realize that the fellow needs help, if that is you have read his posts.

Rather than bluster and blunder your way through this issue, why not respond to my request? As you have sidestepped my request in favor of calling me names, I will bring it to your attention once more :
    Of course, it is quite an easy matter to prove me wrong. Please quote three posts made on this Board in the past by Robert King aka 'You Know', that you do not consider as having come from a person whose thinking is delusional. As you claim to have read some of these posts, it should not be a difficult project for you.

Now Yada. Put up or shut up. Three posts that indicate this person is not delusional. Your inability to do so will prove :

1) You are a liar and have actually not read pertinent posts that clearly show the delusional nature of this person.

2) You are insane yourself and have taken offense at the description of a person whose mental processes mirror your own.

Hold on....I am repeating myself am I not.

HS

• Gayle
    Gayle

In behalf of Ray Franz, I'd like to say at Bethel when I was there in the early 70's, he was definitely of the most humble, peacable, and unintimidating ones there and yet his morning text weeks (as GB rotated that weekly) were of the most stimulating. His wife, Cynthia, also, was of the most warm-hearted, humble, honest, hospitable, loving sisters there.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Okay, okay. You guys have piqued my curiosity about YouKnow. I went back and read some of his posts. As we say here in the Deep South, that bro's bread ain't about to be done! He's definitely six eggs shy of a dozen.

Snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit