Update! Drew Sagan is no longer a Jehovah's Witness

by drew sagan 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Alright! Now we want some pictures of the happy couple!!!

Change those avatars!!

-K (still wimpy and hidin' out)

• ninja
    ninja

I'm going to out to buy a "I love the Sagans" t shirt.....well done folks.....you stood your ground.....ninja

• R.F.
    R.F.

I wish you two the best now that you have your freedom. I'm sorry it had to come like this though.

R.F.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Now if that isn't showing Christ's love. I even think Jesus would have punched that elder in the chops for his sarcastic answer about your family. It isn't even me, and I am incensed at their lack of compassion. IT IS A CULT!!! Thank the Lord you and your wife are out. Welcome to the "truth" about the "lie."

Leslie

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I even think Jesus would have punched that elder in the chops for his sarcastic answer about your family

HA, HA, HA, I totally had a mental picture

• Quandry
    Quandry

so they wanted to DF you and your wife for being members of the YMCA, but it's OK for the WTBTS to be a member of the UN "just to use the library facilities." Uh-huh.

You know, it might be fun to just call the service desk at the borg headquarters and ask to speak to someone about this. Wonder what they would answer?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If you think you can hold on just so you can talk to mommy and daddy think again"

I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!

• free2think
    free2think

Wow you can really see they were guided by the holy spirit, not.

• evergreen
    evergreen

Utter travesty. Absolutely terrible. Any excuse will do. Thats about all it amounts to. They are a law onto themselves.

I wish you and your wife all the best Drew.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats to both of you.

Hoping for the best with AR's parents. Did you manage to keep them updated step by step, so that they may not have to choose suddenly between two wildly different versions of the whole story?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit