I am going to TRY and leave JWD for the time being!

by AK - Jeff 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

Jeff, just confront the guy, personally...............................AND KICK HIS ASS.

That's what I would do, but if you don't, I understand.

Warlock

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Please PM me your e-mail address. Big hugs to you and your family.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Jeff,

When I read your posts, I appreciate you are a balanced, empathetic, and caring man. Resting for a bit might be refreshing. Thank you for your insight, experiences, and rationality.

We have to do what we have to do.....

Take care,

Yours in this Journey,

V

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

You'll be back!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

You will be missed!

Anyone here involved with wicca that can put a nasty spell on this starker?

• Mary
    Mary

If you find out who this moron is Jeff, just do the Christian thing and slash his tires. I've sent you my email address so keep it touch and I hope to see you back here...

Mary

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just got back!

You have a message.

Josie

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Enjoy your summer....Hope you can come back when this idiot gets tired of bothering you.

I have to say anyone that is stalking you is a CRIME. Stalking anyone using the internet has more consequenses then stalking you in person. Tell this person that if he/she contacts you again in anyway you will go to the police. Good Luck

Leslie

• bernadette
    bernadette

Take care Jeff

Best wishes to you and your family

bernadette

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You are one of my favourite posters. You have given me much good advice which I think about regularly in my day to day life. I was hoping you'd be around a long time to watch me grow and continue to lift me when I fall. Am glad you will pop in from time to time. You already have my email addy so please feel free to email and keep me up to date with you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit