I am going to TRY and leave JWD for the time being!

by AK - Jeff 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am an addict. And that is one good reason to back off some. But the overriding reason is that my nerves have been frayed lately by the actions of a hidden 'stalker', a Jw who is hiding behind a cyber-curtain.

I believe I know who this person is - I also have access to several email addresses the person used to establish no fewer than 3 simultaneous accounts here. I don't know what the stalker wants, and I really don't care due to the disrespectful way in which it was done. I do know that this person (1) knows me personally, (2) knows my family by name, (3) knows my history and (4) where I work, and probably a lot more. It is unnerving. I honestly have come to believe that Jw's are mostly delusional, mind controlled people, willing to do whatever bidding the WTS puts before them, or whatever delusional conclusions they have drawn as coming from God. That is a bit scary when one realizes how close to insanity that could bring some of them.

So, many here have my email address, even my phone number and home address. I hope we can stay in touch. I will check in here from time to time to collect and answer PM's, perhaps even occasionally to post. Any who want to stay in touch by email can contact me by PM for that info. But I am going to lay low a while. I want to stay in touch, and keep my contacts here. At some point I shall return with more frequency.

But for now, I shall slip into the woodwork. I don't wish to reveal any additional info that could put my family at risk [though I have not confirmed that such a danger exists - but I cannot confirm the opposite either]. Perhaps some will say that the coward has won - maybe he has for the moment. That issue matters not to me. Shadows scare me, especially shadows with no explanation.

I love you all.

Jeff

• DJK
    DJK

Stay well and enjoy the summer with your family.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jeff,

Sorry to 'hear' your plight - I think you might need to 'sleep on it' as it may be better to tough it out.

Mind you, if you're an addict (maybe a lot of us are!!) going 'cold turkey' might be wise. I seem to recall that this was your aim a few months back?

Whatever you do, I'll be in touch.

Cheers mate,

Your brother, Ozzie

• watson
    watson

Sorry you're having to deal with this A**hole!

Take care.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Jeff:

I'd like to offer a suggestion. Tell this perons that you are going to contact the police. If they still don't leave you alone, follow through with the threat. I once had a JW try this kind of funny business on me, not because he thought I was an apostate; he simply thought it was funny. I threatened him with going to the police and he promptly revealed himself. Stalking is against the law in most jurisdictions. You don't have to put up with it, especially if you think this person might be a threat to you or your family. Best of luck to you.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am sad to see you go Jeff, but all the best to you.

Thanks for all you have contributed, and it has been much! Please come back when you are ready.

Take care dear.

r.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do what works for you Jeff.

Take care, if you do indeed decide to move on.

Best of luck with the resolution of this "situation".

Nvr

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff, I hope you reconsider. You're valued here!

• delilah
    delilah

I'm sorry you are leaving too Jeff. Take care and have a good summer....I look forward to you coming back eventually. You're an asset to JWD....I'd hate to see you NOT come back.

Delilah

P.S. I think you are wise to take a breather, especially with this cuckoo toying with you. One can never be too careful these days, especially when you're family could be in danger.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good luck - I know Ross (Little Toe) takea break from the forum from time to time. it will do you good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit