Dog skinned alive

by purplesofa 28 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Reward Boosted For Suspect Who Skinned Dog Alive
    http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=47607&provider=top

E-mail This Article

In a THV update, the reward for catching the person who skinned a dog alive in Saline County is up to $6,000.

The dog’s name is Missy. We first told you three weeks ago about the veterinarian who had to euthanize her.

Over the weekend, someone dropped $2,000 off at Bank of America for the reward fund, but they didn't leave a name.

You can mail anonymous tips to Missy’s law, P.O. Box 7814, Little Rock, AR 72217.

If you have information on this crime, you're asked to contact the Saline County Sherriff’s Department at 501-303-5608.

Aryana Crowson, Assignment Editor Created: 6/18/2007 10:11:37 PM Updated: 6/18/2007 10:12:17 PM I am looking for the pics of the dog....its horrible, the dog had to be put to sleep. What sick MF would do that ??? purps
  • free2think
    free2think

What a dispicable thing to do. That poor dog.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

when they find the bastard, they should skin their ass alive then roll them in salt. sick bastards.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I cant find the story online and the pics of the dog

The woman came home and heard her dog wimpering under her car or on the carport

and found the dog skinned. There were pics of the dog skinned.

I just cannot imagine someone doing that.

will keep trying to find the story

purps

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

This is just stomach turning. May poor Missy rest in peace now.

The heinous perp should be allotted the same treatment... sans euthanization.

~Sue

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That is absolutely horrible.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

There is evil out there.

• Gregor
    Gregor

This heart rending. But I don't understand wanting to see pics of the poor dog. "Dog skinned alive" says it all and I wouldn't want to see it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That's horrific. There were animals being mutilated here awhile back, it turned out a bunch of teenage kids were involved with that and some fires being started around the same area. Some people are just really sick.

• DJK
    DJK
    What sick MF would do that ???

Only a very sick MF would do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit