Dog skinned alive

by purplesofa 28 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I can't even read this thread....

I have a large cat and 2 large dogs...anyone that can harm animals needs to be put away.

It hurts my heart that a human could be so cruel.

r.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i agree with gregor. i don't have a weak stomach, and have seen alot in my day, but, i have no desire to see the pics.

• ninja
    ninja

hey purps...have you ever heard of the legend of "spring heeled jack"...(google him)....I think you are working with this demonic entity......gulp.....good luck

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    hey purps...have you ever heard of the legend of "spring heeled jack"...(google him)....I think you are working with this demonic entity......gulp.....good luck
    Figures that he got through airport security. purps
  • lola28
    lola28

My question is, why in the heck would you want to see pictures of it? Poor animal.

Lola

• Angharad
    Angharad

Please do not post any pictures of this on this forum even if you find them - its unnecessary as the headline says it all.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

That is very very sick and wrong. Is there any chance that it was an animal attack or something similar? Or was it clearly something that some sick f&^k did?

• frozen one
    frozen one

Its vital that whoever did this is found. Setting the dog aside for moment (a truely awful act), people who engage in this type of activity graduate to doing similar things to people. Think about it. I doubt that skinning a dog alive was the first act of insanity this person has done. If not found and dealt with, eventually someone will be tortured, mutilated and/or killed.

• ibme
    ibme

Please do not post pictures of dog skinned alive.

Thanks

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I need to explain myself.

The story I was looking for was from our local news station Channel 11 KTHV. There was a feature story with a picture of the dog, beautiful dog and the pictures of her skinned. Her head was covered and she had no fur or skin on her.

My co-worker showed me the story today of the $6,000 reward , that is why I could not find the original story as it is now three weeks since it happened.

I feel as though the people that posted for me to not show the article are disgusted with me for suggesting that I was looking for them to post.

I sincerely apologize as it was not my intention to sensationalize. It was a news story

posted with our major local news channel.

Through the years, I think I could safely guess my daughter and I have taken in about 100 dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, gerbals etc that have been strays or simply unwanted, and found homes for them.

Right now we have a stray dog, Bella, that has a bullit lodged in her shoulder, leaving her a bit crippled. The vet said there is nothing they can do for her.

She is not the first dog we have gotten that has been shot. I am appalled at the abuse done to animals.

When I heard of this story I was shocked. I could not fathom how Missy could survive being skinned. I could not fathom what they meant be being skinned.

My co-worker went back to the original story as she remembered the two pictures published with the story, the picture of the distraught owner and a picture of Missy before it happened.

It gave a statement from the vet that she had to be euthanized.

I hope they find the person that did this.

If not found and dealt with, eventually someone will be tortured, mutilated and/or killed.

What is scarey is just this quote, anyone that would do this would kill a person and very brutally.

This is what has happened in the community I live in and has gotten national attention.

So, no I will not post anymore about this story and I feel regretful now for posting it initially.

Please again accept my apology.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit