Anyone Else from Canada?

by Miss 8572 119 Replies latest jw experiences

• golf2
    golf2

The word Canada comes from the word Kanata (Mohawk) meaning, town/village. People who live and are born in Canada don't realize they are village people !!!!! I'm from Kahnawake.

Golf

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I'm from Quebec...near Montreal.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Hey eclipse! Wanna be our caddy?

LL , Actually I rather play, I am nobody's caddy

Oh Girl you ROCK!!!! Love that answer!!

BB

• lilybird
    lilybird

I live just east of Toronto, about 30 minutes if the 401 is in good shape and moving well

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Sounds like lilybird is from my neck of the woods.

The 401 is proof of either an unspeakable evil, or a God that doesn't care about human suffering.

Any claims otherwise are unfounded myths. :)

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am in Tor-onna, that's Toronto for all you non Tor-onna people.

But travel the entire Province regularly for work. Ottawa yesterday morning, Chatham this morning and now back in Mississauga at this moment.

I'll have to bookmark this thread and PM you folks when I am travelling through your respective areas. Beer, coffee (Tim's is my first choice) is all good by me.

Uzzah - Who just celebrated his 9th anniversary of walking away WOO HOO .... I'll take LIVING as opposed to existing and rotting away in "Da Trooth" any day

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    (Tim's is my first choice)

Me too. I like spoiling the JW coffee breaks. They always leave when I walk in.

W

• delilah
    delilah

Hey, don't forget me...............I'm a crazy Canuck too.....not too far from Toronto...

Uzzah - Who just celebrated his 9th anniversary of walking away WOO HOO

Happy Anniversary, Uzzah....it's been that long for me too...ain't life grand now??!!

• sosad
    sosad

Hi - I am from Saskatchewan- I also lived in Edmonton until we moved where the need was great in - you guessed it- 1975.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

welcome to da board!

i was born and raised in calgary. but you know what they say about a man and his hometown.

take care!

tetra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit