Anyone Else from Canada?

by Miss 8572 119 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I'm from Quebec ( I'm a frog ), born and raised. I lived for some time in Kelowna but now I live near Montreal, south of Montreal.

• ringo5
    ringo5

har! what I remember of Janet is she used to eat so that no food ever touched her lips. Apparently she couldn't afford to replace her lipstick very often so she would open her mouth very wide and shove everything far in. That way she didn't have to re-apply.

I'm sure none of the good little jw boys noticed this particular trick. haha

Damn, you should have gave me a nudge, nudge with that one. I would have asked my parents to have them over for dinner more often. Oh, the stories CO's wives could tell, it would make for a good short story compilation, including how a couple could keep a marital relationship working while living in different believers homes every week and the trials of keeping their dresses ironed properly. Maybe those flowery dresses hid the wrinkles better? Chow, ringo5

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm sorry, but I'm not really from Canada. I lied. I'll let you know where I'm from after I go through all of the choices. I feel I still have to hide. Sorry. Everything I say is true unless I say it isn't (to protect my innocence like Jack Webb would have done). I just don't feel free enough yet to say certain things that could be identified. I think my uncle may be a lurker and he would just love to tell my elder grandfather. Please understand.

Chenoa (not even my real name)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LOL White Dove, why did you choose Calgary of all places in Canada?

Ezekiel (not my real name either)

• White Dove
    White Dove

GetBusyLiving,

Calgary had the OLYMPICS!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

• solomon
    solomon

My great gramma was born in Wakaw, Saskatchewan

• mouthy
    mouthy

WELL WELL!!! Up comes the Canadians again... Good morning all!

• goodbye
    goodbye

Edmonton :)

• Kensei01
    Kensei01

I live in New Brunswick but am from Ontario. Any other maritimers here?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm from the oil provincial capital of earth. I am an oil god. :D Pay me beotches!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit