The Guy I Work With.....

by purplesofa 41 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

There's a guy I work with and he aggrivates the hell out of me.

I tell him every day jokingly that he aggrivates the hell out of me. A common response to him is, "Why do you have to come in here and aggrivate me?" *giggle* *giggle* so he thinks I'm joking .... or "You're just doing that to aggrivate me aren't you?" *giggle* *giggle* ... and he laughs thinking I'm not serious.

It helps my feelings to tell him -- even though he doesn't realize how serious I am.

And about the shoes:

My MOTHER has those shoes. ... I finally convinced her that she looks like a clown wearing them and she quit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..Those are some butt ugly shoes..I`ve got runners with springs in them and they sure the hell don`t look like that!!..LOL!!..This dude needs a lesson in personal boundry`s..It`s time for you to let him know,what yours are...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

been here since 7 and just now getting to eat.

its the craziest monday

and the girl i work with called in.

i was supposed to start new part time job when i got off at three

and now I had to tell them I could not come in.......FIRST DAY!!!!

They were really cool about it, but dang, it just is not a good thing

purps

• animal
    animal

A guy at work wears those shoes, claims to have a bad back. I avoid him and dont work with him, I assume we have nothing in common.

If this dude likes you, maybe play up a lesbian theme.... thus no interest. But he may wanna change you over... might not work. Or tell him about your operation, that your name used to be PurpleMan. We have one of those at work also in the shop, its very interesting.

Good luck.

Animal

• R.F.
    R.F.

a 2nd pair of those shoes exist?!?!?!

R.F.

• PEC
    PEC

Purps,

Just do what I said in the PM, problem solved forever.

Philip

• restrangled
    restrangled

Purps, we had a little secret in our office to get even with miserable co-workers......wait till they go to the bathroom or lunch.....and then spill an entire cup of water into their chair. Get warm water and dump it in.

It takes a few minutes before it soaks into a skirt or pants, but it is a great shocker!

They eventually figure out they are obnoxious to the entire office.

They make noise immediately and then realize they are being told something by someone or all and behave.

(Huge Attorney's office)

r.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't believe those shoes actually exist

• Quandry
    Quandry

Those shoes do not look like anything any man in the United States would wear. They DO look like high heels!!!

Is this some New Zealand fashion?

Who would look at these shoes and think, "I would look great in these?"

Maybe he is self concious about his height?

Anyway, your post made me laugh out loud and I can always use a good laugh. Thanks.

(Sorry I have no solution to your problem but if it helps-I have also worked with people that drove me crazy)

• Jez
    Jez

I went to Europe this past spring break with an older lady, that I had to room with everywhere. Thing is, when she was bustling around, she HUMMED. Like this gutteral mmm...mm..mm..mm...mmmm..mm..mm DROVE ME NUTS.

Within 2 nights of it, I told her straight up. "Your humming is driving me crazy."

She apologized and said that she would try to control it. She did, sometimes she had to catch herself, but she really did control it.

I think direct is best.

Jez

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit