The Guy I Work With.....

by purplesofa 41 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Drove

Me

NUTS

today

He talks to himself, he says stupid stuff, he has tennis shoes with springs in the heels......he takes forever to do computer stuff......He has the most monotone country voice....I could just SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM.

He likes me and that is what makes it harder, I feel so guilty ........but,

he drives me NUTsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• DJK
    DJK

Have you heard of Zanex?

Tell him to get some.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

being nuts aint so bad

• free2think
    free2think

That bad huh? He must drive you mad purps. I liked the Zanex idea.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

these are the shoes he wears, and he like springs when he walks, he looks like he is in high heels

Thanks for letting me vent.....I am home now

trying to acquire dementia.

purps

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I could never tell that I got on your nerves that way while we are at work, LOL (yeah purps and I work together) *JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

hehehe

lrg

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

heya purps... as soon as you said this I thought of Sunday's Dilbert comic (I will try to post it here, keeping the copyright notice at the end... the link is: http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20070617.html

(if you follow the Strip, as soon as Dilbert called Alice to come over, you KNEW what was going to happen next)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "hates working in offices" Sheep Class)

Subscribe to the Daily Dilbert Buy this strip E-mail this strip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

he actually wears those shoes in public and he hasn't been shot on sight? I have never seen weirder shoes in my life -

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

He is doing it again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Me ...........Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Please do not ignore this plea for help!~!!!!!~!~!~!!

purps

• ninja
    ninja

meanwhile that guy is e-mailing his friends saying "there is this weird woman I work with who really likes me...she looks at me all the time ...I also think she covets my shoes.....she makes me want to SCREAMMMMMMMMM"..........muhahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit