The Guy I Work With.....

by purplesofa 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Does he look like this

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well, he was really quiet for an hour, but now he came over and got the newspaper and is looking for an article on hot fuel

how fuel expands in the summer and we are actually getting less fuel.

I am not kidding about his shoes at all. I call them springboard shoes.

I just cant stand to see him walking around in them. I get mad everytime I see him and I get a shot of those shoes too.

purps

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So tell us, how long have you been infatuated with this guy?

W

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I worked at the same facility with him 4 years ago for about a year and he was ok.

But now, since March, I work directly with him and I had no idea how he was.

The only reason I got this job was he ran the last one off, cuz they did not get along. Now I know why!!!!

He droves everyone nuts, but I guess since I am new I am his victim now.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am working alone with him again today

and I mean it.....

I am gonna punch his lights out!!!!!!!!

• free2think
    free2think

Oh purps, im sorry. You could punch his lights out and the say it was a rage blackout and you can't remember what happened.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

When someone is slow at their job try to avoid watching them work as much as possible, it will only frustrate you. Also practice dubbing people with annoying voices in your head, think of it as a good way to practice your imaginary ear for accents. When it comes to innane banter, figure out what bores him and take the fight back to him. If he likes you now he'll decide you are boring and better to be avoided. :-D

• R.F.
    R.F.

Want me to run down there and take him out???

R.F.

• Open mind
    Open mind

OK. Wait until he's not looking directly at you. Hold out your thumb and index finger, sideways, in front of one of your eyes about 1/2 inch apart. Now line up his skull between your fingers. Smash it. Over and over.

Repeat until you feel better or until he looks at you. Then you can quickly act like you're picking your nose. That MIGHT turn him off. Unless he likes it. Then it's even worse.

Feeling your pain.

Open Mind

• BFD
    BFD

Poor purps. I think you should take R.F. up on his offer.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit