Turned 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by why??? 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• why???
    why???

Wow I turned 21 today and for the first time I'm genuinely excited about it. I got alot of b'day wishes and just said "thank you" instead of trying to explain my way out of it...i felt so special and I even went to the store and bought a Bacardi my parents laughed at me...and I don't feel guilty for enjoying the day I was born like I used to......baby steps to mental freedom!!!!!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Haha Congrats!

My bro just turned 21 yesterday. I remember when I first bought alcohol after turning 21...my folks did the same thing lol.

Drink responsibly.

• Heather
    Heather

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 21 is always fun

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Congratulations! I turned 36 today - oh to be 21 again! Isn't fab to celebrate and feel special? I have some friends coming over today for drinks (obviously worldly friends) and a friend dropped by with a present yesterday so I'm off to open it right now.... Have a fantastic day Why?? :-)

• sassy-ex-jw
    sassy-ex-jw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My birthday is on the 22nd and I am starting my celebration this weekend and carrying it all through till the end of next weekend...

It will be drinks, friends, bbq's, dinners and who knows what surprise my man has in for me!!

Celebrate everyday like it's your last!!! woo hoo!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Enjoy yourself, but don't get stupid. I remember one drunk chick who was walking around, flashing boobies 'n stuff. The boobies were great. In fact, you know what? If you want to flash somebody, you go right ahead!

• poppers
    poppers

Happy Birthday! Seems like only yesterday I was 21 - enjoy it.

• free2think
    free2think

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Happy birthday!!!!!

• alphafemale
    alphafemale

Isn't it fun to have birthdays! Hope you have a lovely time :)

Alpha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit