Turned 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by why??? 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Haha good old canada and 19 for liquor laws (18 in some provinces). I was happy when I turned 21 because now when I go to concerts or events in the US I don't need to see if it's an all ages event or not.

• Missanna
    Missanna

HAPPPPY B-DAY. go get hammered!

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

LOL, I started saying "Thank you" to all the bless-you and Happy Birthdays a couple years ago, and I considered myself a witness.

• why???
    why???

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes...I had a good day.... By the way Missanna I read you story a while ago when I first posted on here and i was really moved by it...ur really strong and seem like a good person.

• Missanna
    Missanna

wow thank you, why???, i still can't believe how warm and upbuilding everyone is here. I cry every time i read the things everyone has said about my story. It just feels so good to finally have someone acknoledge the fact that i went through a lot. it really means so much to me. Thank you again. you seem like a wonderful person too. i hope you enjoyed your b-day i'm celebrating my 20th next month. I'm so excited it's going to be my first birthday that i've celebrated. that sounds silly but i'm so excited.

• blondie
    blondie

When I was 21, I had been of legal age to drink for 3 years.

Blondie (old as dirt)

• why???
    why???

lol (to blondie) ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit