Well this totally sucks...

by bluesbreaker59 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Well thank you everybody.

I agree face to face woulda been nice. However, most people never confront me, if they have bad news they send a letter, email or a text. I'm a pretty confrontational guy, and kinda big, so for whatever reason, most people avoid giving me bad news.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Her being over all the time wasn't my idea, she wanted to be there all the time. I prefer space in a relationship and breathing room.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Im so sorry about this.

That does suck that she didn't talk face to face.

Im just coming off a broken engagement about 2 weeks ago so we can relate in some ways.

Please PM me if you want to talk! I'm here for you bro.

R.F.

• Hobo
    Hobo

I'm so sorry to hear your troubles Bluesbreaker.

It's easy to say, and not so easy to live through, but speaking from experience, the pain will pass with time. You'll meet someone better at some point in the future. I was 45 when I met the love of my life, hopefully you won't have to wait that long.

Hang in there! You have friends...

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

... Most people wouldn't be so lame as to break up with people on their answering machine... but a TEXT? Did she at least use smilies?

Seriously, that's low.

You sure it's not some sick prank from a deadbeat 'friend' who happened to stumble accross her cellphone?

Lore

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

... Most people wouldn't be so lame as to break up with people on their answering machine... but a TEXT? Did she at least use smilies?

Seriously, that's low.

You sure it's not some sick prank from a deadbeat 'friend' who happened to stumble accross her cellphone?

Lore

Yeah I'm positive, she called me later, and said that she'd come get her stuff tonight, and give back my garage opener.

• steve2
    steve2

Gosh, that's such a bad break, and to think you left the JWs because of her. I really hope you get the understanding and support you're going to need over this time. It's probably too premature to say this (and I hope you don't think I'm minimising your pain) but you will still be able to get on with life, little by little. The situation with you family doesn't help, either. Just don't give up hope that things will get better!

• flipper
    flipper

Bluesbreaker, Mr. Flipper here. Been there , had that done to me buddy. It's never easy.Before I met Mrs. Flipper, I dated some ladies who were as they say, missing a sensitivity chip, emotionally. They led me to believe they loved me, I was the one, even calling me soul mate, blah, blah, blah, but weren't being honest or revealing what was deep within them. I even had two ex-girlfriends say to me when I'd try to draw them out," Well we have to keep some kind of mystery about us, we can't let you know everything, has to be intrigue". I found out the mystery was they either fell for another guy, or went back to a sugar daddy ex-boyfriend. I'm saying this to you to let you know it's her, your ex girlfriend, not you, that has the issues. Don't beat yourself up over it. She has her reasons, someday she'll be honest and let you know, but if not, you know that you're a good guy and that is what counts. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps buddy, because you will find someone out there who will appreciate the good man you are. I found a jewel of a woman in Mrs. Flipper, after first kissing several frog princesses. Hang in there, Peace to you, Mr. Flipper. It will work out, remember.

• unique1
    unique1

Wow, I know that leaves you with a big WTH??? Talk to her tonight when she comes to get her things and find out the reasons.

(((((((((((((((( bluesbreaker59 )))))))))))))))))

• changeling
    changeling

Yes, it really does suck! A text breakup? That should tell you something.

I't will hurt for awhile, but you will survive, and you will love and be loved again, of this I can assure you.

As for your grandpa, I'm very sorry. Send him a card and tell him how you feel. Whether he reads it or not, you at least will have the peace of mind of having done the right thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit