FOR THOSE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE GOING TO THE ASSEMBLY, HERE'S SOME TIPS:

by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I gather after reading this post... All of you were not happy at the Assemblies???
    ME???? I looked so forward to them.... I knew I was going to receive spirituel food & new light.

I was going to meet my brothers & sister -who were perfect...
    I was going to bring my kids along, so they could enter into Paradise & play with the Lions, Tigers, Elephants....

I dont think ANY OF YOU attended MY assembly!!! They all had halo's in my opinion....
    Well Now as you attend the assembly watch for Mouthy outside....... I am picketing.....

Mary you should write a joke bookl. how you think them up I dont know. I would have reported you to the Brothers if you were in MY congregation.... ( that was the loving thing to do,

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"Ah FEEEEEEEEEL it! Ooooooh Lord God Jeehoba!!!! Ah've got the Holy SPEEEEEEEER-UT!!!!!! Can I get an AMEN!? Can Ah get an AAAAAAAA-MMMEEEENNN!!!!! Let me come down to the microphone and TES-TI-FYYYYYYY! Praise Ja-EEEEEE-SUS!!!!!"

YAAAY-US Sistah! SAY Halleleujah! TELL it to us! Praise the LAWRD Chee-ZUSS!!!!

Much better.

• BFD
    BFD

I knew I should not have opened this at work. I am snorting out loud trying to hold my laughter! This is too funny!

Thanks, Mary!

BFD

• rebel8
    rebel8

lmao

Mary I have just mailed you a package of limburger cheese and tuna for your lunch, along with some tiny bottles of whiskey that will compliment the Shasta lemon lime soda nicely. I have also been collecting samples of all different kinds of perfumes for you, to be worn simultaneously. ;)

"Hike up your skirt and cross your legs like Sharon Stone did in Basic Instinct."

Purchase a white linen skirt and remove the lining. Be sure to wear a florescent leopard print crotchless thong.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Mary, Mary - ever so contrary!

I hope the GB et al are paying attention to you, MARY! The only way they're gonna repent, IMHO, is by splitting a gut - in spite of themselves - over your NEW LIGHT DC DIRECTIVES.

Why is it that now, and only now, I have a RAGE TO LIVE?!?!? The KKK lost its hold when it was ridiculed. You, Mary, have a higher purpose.

CoCo Le Comedien, but not as much as you - Mary La Comedienne!

• Mincan
    Mincan

This was hilarious.

If male, make sure to go unshaven, or better yet go with a beard. Have done, also, have read "The God Delusion" with a straight face while at the 2 day assembly this year, in fact was reading it while arguing evolution with a dub. Also shook my head so everyone could see when they all clapped at hearing a mother of three died refusing a blood transfusion. Those freakin' monsters.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Use your binoculars to watch people milling about during the sessions. Keep a running tab of how many Sisters™ you spot who fit into the following categories: No Visible Panty Line and Pretty Sure There Are No Panties

LOL at Scully

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

I used to sit next to someone who always wore a lightweight jacket. She had a radio in her pocket and the wire up her sleeve to her ear. She sat there doing her shorthand homework and she looked like she was taking mega-notes. She was my role model.

• sassy-ex-jw
    sassy-ex-jw

when I was about 14 I got out of going to one of the assemblies in Vancouver at the PNE by pretending the gum I was chewing was full of spider eggs. It made me throw up outside the colleseum and I was allowed to miss then next 2 days and spend the time at home alone with my gramma making peanut brittle and perogies... yummy!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Compound Complex said: I hope the GB et al are paying attention to you, MARY! The only way they're gonna repent, IMHO, is by splitting a gut - in spite of themselves - over your NEW LIGHT DC DIRECTIVES.

It actually makes me wonder if the guys who monitor this site would actually LAUGH at a thread like this.......Or would they simply continue their scowl that we're making fun o' them..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit