by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just read this:

the Never-Ending prayer

Classic! LOL Good one, Mary.

• delilah
    delilah
    Um.....what time will you be drinking your Tequila and will you be saving me some?

Oh, just about ALL day..............of course I'll save ya some, and I'll save some fer Butt and Bumble too....

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Mary:

After you return from the ASSembly don't
    forget to write your version and post
    it up here (heh-heh).

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I gather after reading this post... All of you were not happy at the Assemblies???
    ME???? I looked so forward to them.... I knew I was going to receive spirituel food & new light.

I was going to meet my brothers & sister -who were perfect...
    I was going to bring my kids along, so they could enter into Paradise & play with the Lions, Tigers, Elephants....

I dont think ANY OF YOU attended MY assembly!!! They all had halo's in my opinion....

Check out mouthy and the caustic sarcasm. Love it!

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Mouthy Says:

I gather after reading this post... All of you were not happy at the Assemblies???
    ME???? I looked so forward to them.... I knew I was going to receive spirituel food & new light.

I was going to meet my brothers & sister -who were perfect...
    I was going to bring my kids along, so they could enter into Paradise & play with the Lions, Tigers, Elephants....

I dont think ANY OF YOU attended MY assembly!!! They all had halo's in my opinion....
    Well Now as you attend the assembly watch for Mouthy outside....... I am picketing.....

Hey Mum, I was at the same assemblies as you, but I sat in the boring sections, not the saints section with you, I guess I had more fun.

Although I wouldn't waste my time going back now, I enjoy sudoka better....

Hilarious Mary, you should write a book, and maybe sell it at the conventions, 5 books per family, quite the sales..... lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now Gus Gus what did I teach you?????? "If you cant say anything nice Dont say anything at all"""LOL Love you lots>>>>> Glad to see you post again....This lot are my OTHER family....

• mouthy
    mouthy

I enjoy sudoka better....What the heck is that sudoka?????

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    4. Tired of looking up all those scriptures telling you that you're not doing enough in God's Organization? The answer is simple: bring a novel to read, placing it inside your bible (best ones are either The Godfather or one of the early Harry Potter novels) as they fit snugly into the bible. Everyone around you will be impressed that your eyes never leave the bible and how totally immersed you are spiritual things.

Geez, I never thought of this! Man, I could have had a college degree for all the years I spent sitting there. Could have studied really something interesting.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit