FOR THOSE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE GOING TO THE ASSEMBLY, HERE'S SOME TIPS:

by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hilarious Mary.

I have a suggestion though. With all of the hi-tech that we have access to these days, a soda straw and frozen peas seem like the '50s.

Bring this up-to-date. Take a laser pointer to the assembly. Many nowadays look like writing pens and use 3A batteries which last a loooong time.

Sit in a location where you will not be easily detected. Point the laser at the platform and 'light' someone.

If you are sitting far away from the stage, you may need to duct tape the pointer to your binoculars - which gives you two advantages. 1 - you are able to 'see' your targets better, and 2 - being discovered is even slimmer.

Laser pointers are fun.

Perhaps you could even 'red dot' the forehead of the speaker. Right between the eyes.

Of course, you have to realize that the further you sit from the stage, the larger the 'point' of the laser becomes. If too far away, it can become the size of a basketball, so try to get as close as possible.

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. This only works at JW conventions. Do not try this at presidential conferences, or NRA conventions.

• undercover
    undercover

You forgot one special activity for Brothers™ with binoculars:

Use your binoculars to watch people milling about during the sessions. Keep a running tab of how many Sisters™ you spot who fit into the following categories: No Visible Panty Line and Pretty Sure There Are No Panties

<raises hand> Guilty

When I was about 17 or 18 we did that. Ah, who am I kidding...we did it until we got married.

We used the binocs during the session to scope out the honeys...and then we started noticing plunging neck lines...and we loved to watch the sisters walk-up the stairs to the higher decks of the coliseum. If we were lucky, we could find a sister sitting across the way in a shorter un-approved skirt sitting in a no-so-lady-like manner. That's one thing the JWs have on the Mormons...no weird underwear...sometimes no underwear at all.

• Mary
    Mary
    Start smiling and winking at all the attendents "guarding" the speaker (this will only work for women).
    Sister Scully said: Mary, I know a few Brothers™ that this tactic would work on if performed by other Brothers™....

Ya, but I thought Leo Greenlees was dead. Ai vorgot do menjun, dat Zizter Zcully und Ai vil be addending Brudder Varlock's ASSembu-lee dis year und vil be zitting right behund him fer de hole ting.

• ninja
    ninja

mary...you really need to get over your penis envy......muhahahaha............na na na na na...ninja with a penis...albeit a small one...byeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Scully
    Scully
    Ai vorgot do menjun, dat Zizter Zcully und Ai vil be addending Brudder Varlock's ASSembu-lee dis year und vil be zitting right behund him fer de hole ting.

Mary Ai RReally dink ve zhoud zit in de frunt off de ASSembu-lee, zinz ve haf der tradishun frum der mudderland off not varing pentees undeh de schkirtz. Ve are vanting du dischtractk az meny brudders az bozzible.

• ninja
    ninja

I'm deestracted

• undercover
    undercover

Vere are mine beenokularsz

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary Ai RReally dink ve zhoud zit in de frunt off de ASSembu-lee, zinz ve haf der tradishun frum der mudderland off not varing pentees undeh de schkirtz. Ve are vanting du dischtractk az meny brudders az bozzible.

Ja, Ai sink yu awr right.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Funny... Mary, thank you....

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Mary:

Very Funny Thread Your Too Much!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha (LOL)

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

Share this