What do you wish you were doing now and later?

by Crumpet 26 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Well, Im sure the use of the word FORE would take a new record!

LOL! Oh who hasn't done it on a golf course?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Somethings wrong with me because I live in Florida, I just started a 3 day weekend and I am posting here. Thats the best I can come up with.

I'd like to be the winner of this Saturdays Florida lottery of 15 million, then I could do some things and not just dream about them. I'm pretty sure if I won 15 million, it would be a long time, if ever before I would post here again. The best I can do today is I will take a nap. Get up and go to the gym. Go rent Eddie Murray's new movie Norbert to watch tonight. Take my wife out for steak and beer at 5 pm. And I will try to squeeze an hour or two of recording music in also. So I guess I wish I was out touring the world selling my cd and appearing in the media promoting the music. As close as I can come to my dream. I wrote the music. I have recorded some of it and will record more of it. And I play on the weekend with my band locally. But I dont play my music with my band. Its my band but its everyone else in the bands band also and we play southern rock. So I guess with a few adjustment I might be living my dream.
  • tim hooper
    tim hooper

I think I'd like to be on the cusp of doing something really exciting - paragliding, scubadiving or something else that I've never done before.

On the other hand, a simple country walk with a favourite lady sounds pretty idyllic at the moment....

tim

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

debbie

• ninja
    ninja

hey tijjy....and she's wishing she was doing Dallas.....ninja stating the obvious

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm wishing right now I had the chance to talk to my father once more.. give him a hug and tell him how much I love him..

and later.. I'd want to go it again

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I wish I was on stage playing bass guitar in front of thousands of people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit