What do you wish you were doing now and later?

by Crumpet 26 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Crumpy girl I raised 4 kids - 3 boys + 1 girl. It was A LOT of hard work especially being a JW w/all of the mtgs. and f. service, etc. ad nauseam. Teen years were rough naturally.

But it was all worth it. Grandchildren are so enjoyable cause one doesn't have the 24 hour responsibility - mom and dad are the disciplinarians mainly and you get to do all the fun stuff!!

Have a great day hon! Perhaps play w/a child today - it's so enjoyable and fills one with peace.

Love, Juni

• flipper
    flipper

I want to be out in the garden tending the vegetables and flowers...then go to the river and hike, read, float the rapids in my little plastic inner tube. I work at home which is really good but I have a lot of work right now so I have to force myself to stay in and be a good productive citizen. yuck. This weekend i'm going backpacking with my husband and stepson down into a pretty remote canyon on the Feather River. It's where there have been a lot of Bigfoot sightings and the 2 guys are really into those critters. If no posts next week from us, will you say a few words in our memory, Crumpet? Hope you get some time out of that old office........flipper

• Warlock
    Warlock

I wish I was driving to the nearest Lotto office with the winning ticket.

The rest of it, would take care of itself.

Warlock

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    This weekend i'm going backpacking with my husband and stepson down into a pretty remote canyon on the Feather River. It's where there have been a lot of Bigfoot sightings and the 2 guys are really into those critters. If no posts next week from us, will you say a few words in our memory, Crumpet? Hope you get some time out of that old office........flipper

That sounds fab flipper and dont worry doubtless I shall utter enough words to fill a bible in your absence!

juni - funny you should say that about playing with a child, because on the way to work this morning i saw this little girl hurrying ahead of her mum and behind her older sister to catch the train, but we met eyes and both grinned at each other. It was kind of sweet - she must have been only about 5 or 6 but its like we both knew what each other was thinking - which was "she's going to miss that train and be late for school today".

Richie - I wish I was coming ! Make sure you tidy up after yourselves!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I wouldnt mind being on the golf course, sucking down brewski's, and whacking my balls (oh that sounds naughty) into the crick, and ending up with a score of 74 for 9 holes!

Or go on vacation with you hun!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I wouldnt mind being on the golf course, sucking down brewski's, and whacking my balls (oh that sounds naughty) into the crick, and ending up with a score of 74 for 9 holes!

Or go on vacation with you hun!

I didnt know you played golf! I have my own set of clubs - just not very good at using them! Imagine you me and brooklet on girls do golf - JH can be our caddy!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I want to be on a beach, passed out..........that's all.

Or, shopping on Michigan Ave and then go to the beach and pass out.

*this reminds me I need a new swim attire"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I want to be on a beach, passed out..........that's all.

Or, shopping on Michigan Ave and then go to the beach and pass out.

*this reminds me I need a new swim attire"

Oh don't bother about the attire on my account honey!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Oh don't bother about the attire on my account honey!

Very True! Plus, I don't like tan lines....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I didnt know you played golf! I have my own set of clubs - just not very good at using them! Imagine you me and brooklet on girls do golf - JH can be our caddy!

Well, Im sure the use of the word FORE would take a new record!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit