What do you wish you were doing now and later?

by Crumpet 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What I wish I was doing is sliding out of a hotel bed with a view onto the mountains or the sea and getting ready for a lazy day by the pool being served margharitas whilst I people watch and reading my book. I'd plan on a pizza and a salad after a vigorous swim. Possibly retiring to my air conditioned room when it gets too hot for some fun with one of my two playmates. Then sweet siesta before dressing in something slinky and cool for a beach party where I can dance bare foot in front of a fire and stay up to watch the sunrise and hugging lots of people. REALITY STRIKES: I am in a horribly brightly fluroscent lit office, overlooking a giant graveyard of skyscraping concrete, inhaling traffic fumes from the road 4 floors down, listening to children screaming, sirens wailing, cars backfiring, couriers screeching, and the sky as grey as a looming elephant. DAMN! I'm an innocent office worker get me out of here! So where are you and where would you like to be? Indulge yourself in a short fantasy and call it meditation!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm doing what I wish to do right now..............posting on JWD

Later I have some boring secular meetings to attend and a handbook for newbies to complete. There was no running water in our large office building noon on. Who knew that would affect the AC. I'm praying for the water to be on...need water to flush in some settings.

Blondie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In the present, I wish to be here and now.

As for later, I wish to be there and then.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I work at home so that saves a lot of hussle, I am in my office which a room at the back of the ground floor flat and next to the garden. I can see my vegetable plants which have grown quite high by now and if I need a break I go out remove weeds, check for problems on the plants, put in a cane here and there to support a plant or occasionally do some watering or use some fertiliser.

My dream is to be able to travel back and forth in time and relive history in a personal way and also to be able to fly and thus gain the third dimension which is closed to humans unless they use flying machines. To fly with a woman would be great.

• ninja
    ninja

right now I would love to be sitting on the small pier at siesta key ....fishing and watching the dolphins....later .....still sitting on the small pier watching the lightning show out over the gulf of mexico while drinking a beer or 8 ...next day...I wake up from a drunken stupor and rinse and repeat......oh yeah ...I wave to my family I the distance to show them I'm still alive ....much to their chagrin I am......fishydrinkyninjy

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok, well I've got a dream of sorts that is about to come true...

This weekend, myself and about 10 friends are headed to Myrtle Beach, SC (google it) to our friend's father's beach house. The father is rediculously wealthy, and this house is a true work of art. It has 6 bedrooms, a 5 car garage, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a huge pool, a huge deck / patio with a built in grill, and its right on the shore. We're heading down Saturday night and coming back Tuesday.

So, I wish it would hurry up and be this weekend already.

As for now, I'm sitting in a lab, running the same machine I've been running for the past month and a half. When I get done here, I'll go stab some people for another few hours, and then I'll go home and try and get some sleep.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I am in a horribly brightly fluroscent lit office, overlooking a giant graveyard of skyscraping concrete, inhaling traffic fumes from the road 4 floors down, listening to children screaming, sirens wailing, cars backfiring, couriers screeching, and the sky as grey as a looming elephant. DAMN!

CRIKEY! The only thing worse would be your boss looming as big as an elephant over your shoulder telling you to quite eating flakes and blueberries and sending personal e-mails and GET THE BLOODY HELL BACK TO WORK!

Otherwise, I wish I were settled into my new digs, but in reality I am waiting for the movers to show up.

• juni
    juni

LMAO There's a picture of Donald Trump at the bottom of my screen! That's the way to happiness? NOT FOR ME.....

I will be going to watch my granddaughter in a while ----- I cherish that time together and her sweet kisses. We'll play UNO, Pet Shop Poker (only kidding), checkers and other games. Barbie dolls and chalk drawing on the driveway.

Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

having sex and having sex

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Juni your life sounds so idyllic. I don' t think I will ever regret not being a mother, but I definitely think I will regret not being a grandmother! If only you could do one without the other.

LOL Bizzy Bee - if boss looms I can show him I am multi tasking and working on a couple of spreadsheets and making dozens of phone calls too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit