June 12th is tomorrow, are you ready for armageddon?

by dawg 195 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    The main thing is that he wants you to put him in your mind in everything that you do and think of and he will make you succeed in everything you do

Everything except type a coherent sentence, lol

• ariana
    ariana

You think it is control that these people want. They really only want to show you that jehovah is to come first in your life. because he deserves our worship. He created us and everything here so he has the right to rule as he pleases .Lucky for us he is loving otherwise we would've been destroyed already

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Okay, last try.

You repeat slogans that you've been taught, but there is no logic to anything you say. You don't back up your conclusions by any form of a logical argument. You apparently believe these things because you want to believe them or because you've simply accepted them as truth. Jehovah is good; Jehovah is kind; Jehovah has true followers; Jehovah is proud of me; but why? Why do you believe any of this is true?

• brinjen
    brinjen

She does dosen't she? She sounds like she's on acid actually..... that same sickly mentality, that brings back memories!

• ariana
    ariana

If your family love you they will always be there for you.Ive already been through that.As for all those other things I do have the heart to give them up for the sake jehovah, because he alone is worthy to receive the glory the honor and the power, because he created all things and because of his will we exsist These strong words are from the bible

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Lucky for us he is loving otherwise we would've been destroyed already

Read that sentence again. Now tell me, does that sound loving?

You try YOUR very best to please a god that will destroy you, for what? making a mistake?

oh right, He had His son hung on a stake to suffer and die first....ok, now your sins are forgivin....no wait, you still have to prove yourself worthy, oh on the other hand, I thought that life was a free gift....

god, make up your mind!

• brinjen
    brinjen

She's like the energiser bunny, she just keeps going and going and going and going. I feel sorry for her, I really do.

• ariana
    ariana

There is nothing that I want to prove to you people I just want to let out what is in my heart.I am an ordinary person like you.I just believe and there is no one here that can change my mind unless you were god himself and that you would have to prove

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I give up. Ariana just keeps repeating slogans that's she's been taught. She doesn't answer any questions that are being posed. Nor does she give any logical reasons why she believes as she does. Hopefully any JWs that are trying to decide whether or not to leave can see her words and see how silly and fanatical JWs, or prospective JWs, sound when trying to defend their faith.

• ariana
    ariana

No I just so happen to believe in those words if you dont mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit