Long Beach Convention weekend is over!

by Highlander 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Ohhhhh that picture made my stomach crimp up a bit and my hair go cold. Bad bad memories....

yeah me too... the last few years I was at that location as well...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "i used to encourage people to clap when they normally wouldn't. when someone would mak a mundane point, i'd start clapping, and eventually, everyone would join in. timing and persistance is the key. it makes the time go faster."

I remember you! You were the idiot that was clapp-happy! Sheesh! You're wrong! The meeting ALWAYS ran over, when the audience clapped after every other sentence.

I always thought that I just didn't get it! Why was everyone clapping at this - or that - statement? *puzzled look* *half-heartedly-clapping*

The best (or worst) ones were the 'delayed' clapping. That is... it would start - sortuv - in one area... then slowly move to another area... then die down a bit... then start up again in another area. Those clap-sessions drove the speakers nuts! They didn't know when to resume speaking.

Regards,

Jim TX

*wide grin*

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

god i remember going to the long beach arena almost every year. Tell me, did most of the Orange County area attend this bore fest, or is that a different circuit.... I was looking in the pics to see anyone I knew but didnt see anyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit