If God admitted he had effed it all up and asked for your help ...

by Crumpet 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'd say "Jesus Christ!!", and he'd say "Yeah, we've got to talk about that."

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

LOL, very cool Crumpet. Yes of course I'd forgive him, I am a sucker when someone owns up to their mistakes and asks for help.

I would suggest he gives humans a genetic rewiring so they are not so prone to agression. And then tell them exactly what happens after death (it had better be good) so they don't go through life confused and afraid of death.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd also ask him why he thinks we should help him sort his mess out and why he didn't own up sooner. I'd also ask for Satan to be reinstated as cheif spokesmen on the committee because so far he is the one who has made the biggest efforts to free mankind from slavery to God.

My, my, but I do like the way you think!

robhic- have i mentioned just how gushy I feel when someone who doesn't post a lot is provoked into an utterance on one of my threads?

LOL, very cool Crumpet. Yes of course I'd forgive him, I am a sucker when someone owns up to their mistakes and asks for help.
    I would suggest he gives humans a genetic rewiring so they are not so prone to agression. And then tell them exactly what happens after death (it had better be good) so they don't go through life confused and afraid of death.

That,jwfacts, is such a good idea.

Today I'd like to ask God why he made hangovers, why couldnt he just make hangover-free wine?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    why couldnt he just make hangover-free wine?

You have got to come to Sydney so we can all hang out with you down here.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

How about help stop the belief in any gods so we can all live as one .................... just imagine

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First He would have to un-eff my life up from front to back--and that would mean making the opposite sex receptive to me and making up for that He made them unreceptive in the first place. Then He would have to undo all the financial problems, starting with those created by bureaucracies and too many regulations, and guide me properly into a Friday-night-essence type of career that is going to make me all the money His Tyranny has cost me, with the highest possible interest added.

On top of that, I would expect proof (not just evidence, proof) that this wasn't going to be another scam where I would get stuck doing ever more waiting for Him to get His end in first gear. (And that would be just about mathematically impossible: Every time I have tried to make deals with that Tyrant, He has always weaseled out of His end while I, and any I was around, had to suffer needlessly while He was trying to extort ever more out of me. Of course, I would have to make sure He would never be better off than He would have been had the opposite sex actually been receptive to me: I want Him to be worse off for that so He would never have any incentive to ever let this happen to me again.

Basically, with what God has shown me about His scams and shady deals, and that He exploited the non-receptiveness of the opposite sex to scam more out of me, there is for all intents and purposes NO forgiveness for Him, ever.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So if I may summarise WTW - you want to get laid. A LOT!

• robhic
    robhic
    So if I may summarise WTW - you want to get laid. A LOT !

Crumpet, once again, I do like the way you think! (and the brevity)

Do you, by any chance, have an older sister who is unmarried and has low expectations in a man?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit