If God admitted he had effed it all up and asked for your help ...

by Crumpet 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

If God existed and came to you and admitted actually he was fallible and a bit of an ego problem but was undergoing therapy to deal with his jealous and violent disposition and was genuinely sorry for making such a mess of the world by insisting on worship of himself, could you forgive him?

And if he asked you to be part of a committee to sort out his mess - what would you suggest he started with?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, I suppose I would have to forgive him, or he might stay pissed at me.

I would get him working on ending the suffering of people. Start at the hospitals
    with the children.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd like to see God put before a Tribunal for War Crimes amongst other things - that said I am a strong believer in repentance and a public apology to the world accompanied by a convincing miracle or two might sort a lot of problems in itself.

I'd also ask him why he thinks we should help him sort his mess out and why he didn't own up sooner. I'd also ask for Satan to be reinstated as cheif spokesmen on the committee because so far he is the one who has made the biggest efforts to free mankind from slavery to God.

I'd also need to go through the bible/quohran and other religious books he supposedly inspired and ask him Why he allegedly was such a murderer? What perverted sadist tendency in him did it tickle to get Abraham to wield a knife over Isaac?

• 5go
    5go
    I'd also ask him why he thinks we should help him sort his mess out and why he didn't own up sooner. I'd also ask for Satan to be reinstated as cheif spokesmen on the committee because so far he is the one who has made the biggest efforts to free mankind from slavery to God.

Uncle Satan wants you for hell's army!

I want you for hell's army

Fight for the world's freedom from the dicators of both heaven and earth.

• robhic
    robhic

My, my, but I do like the way you think!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yes, and, yes. just like if the w.t.s. admitted they screwed up alot and weren't the mouthpiece for god, i would be more tolerant of them.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'd tell him just what my JW parents always told me: "You made the mess. You clean it up."

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I'd prolly just kick him in the balls and walk off in a huff.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Satan already has it under control Crumpet!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Basically, i think that is what we are doing here, on this planet. 'Course, there ain't no god, but a planet and it's #ucked up biosystem is here. It's my view that many of us incarnated here w the objective of bringing more order to this area. Perhaps many got distracted into other persuits. As well, there is a need to understand things before they can be improved. I could be wrong.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit