Really, What's So Wrong With The Jehovah's Witness Religion To You?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

A power venture that is controlled and governed by ignorant uneducated corrupt men, can't possibly ever be good for society !

• Frank75
    Frank75

There you go! I am sure there is something edible and worthwhile that you can get out of that apple.

Enjoy!

Frank75

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Tasty Frank! Thanks for lookin' out for a brother!

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

It looks like an example of the watchtower's spiritual food, they also used to serve up some meat in due season which I tried but gave me the runs !

• Frank75
    Frank75
    they also used to serve up some meat in due season which I tried but gave me the runs !

Yeah. I hear NVR is giving out his share of "meat in due season" these days too!

Frank75

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    they also used to serve up some meat in due season which I tried but gave me the runs !

Yeah. I hear NVR is giving out his share of "meat in due season" these days too!

• 38 Years
    38 Years

The religion of Jehovah's Witnesses will own you and make you afraid to leave. They have something to say about everything. There are few subjects they don't have a rule for. If there isn't a rule, there's a strong opinion. You have to do it their way, or you will be thrown out. Forgiveness is not an option unless you do it on their terms. It may not look like a cult, but if you're lucky to get out, you will look back and see how controlled you were.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I see all Christianity as sitting at different levels of BS. It just depends on how deep I see the individual sect, standing in it. JW's, are about waist high. Although, even the most accepting and easy going Christian sect is at least ankle deep.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I see all Christianity as sitting at different levels of BS. It just depends on how deep I see the individual sect, standing in it. JW's, are about waist high. Although, even the most accepting and easy going Christian sect is at least ankle deep.

I'll buy that f2bm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit