Really, What's So Wrong With The Jehovah's Witness Religion To You?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I prefer JWs to Islamic Fundamentalists. They are bascally a pacifist religion and I applaud that.

I hate the fact that lives are lost due to silly rules - no blood - no party card Malawi etc.

• metatron
    metatron

The worst aspect of the"truth" is the way it destroys families. Shunning and failure to celebrate

holidays accomplish this. It's repellent.

metatron

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The worst aspect of the"truth" is the way it destroys families. Shunning and failure to celebrate

AGREED - one of the worst aspects. The worst to me is still unnecessary loss of life - blood, Malawi, WW2 no Heil Hitler.

• timetochange
    timetochange

I'm no longer a Witness so their religion is no different to me than any other Christian religion today. They all have their good and bad, strengths and weaknesses, truths and lies, hypocrites and sincere ones, loving acts as well as treacherous ones, angels and demons in the form ministers and elders and priests.

Not too different from the 1st century actually.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

religion is dangerous, all of it. Maybe some are less dangerous than others, but they are all patriarchal and controlling and would kill people if they could. Muslims have a particularly nasty death cult, but Christians and Jews would do it too if they thought they could get away with it. If I had to be in a religion (and thank goodness I don't) I think I'd be an episcopalian. they don't seem to be very controlling or judgemental. Of course, who knows - I don't have that much of an acquaintance with them.

• poppers
    poppers

Hey NVR, I like the new avatar.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration
    What's so wrong?

Telling my wife what she CAN'T do to me in the bedroom!

Now that's just EVIL!!! LOL

• Hermano
    Hermano

All religion is a snare and a racket. The more controlling and fundamentalist the bigger the snare and racket.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

The way they have commercially marketed and exploited Christianity to procure their own power and money, but then again trying to live off social devised laws that were created

2 thousand years ago might not be a viable and healthy thing to do anyways

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Hey NVR, I like the new avatar.

I thought of you when I saw her poppers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit