WHAT`s YOUR FAVORITE BEER!

by OUTLAW 91 Replies latest jw friends

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

I'd have to go with Saranac Black & Tan cause it's good and local. But back home in Seattle I liked Red Hook's Ballard Bitter and Black Hook Porter. Guiness draft is always good when I go out.

In light fare I prefer Heineken, Carte Blanc, and Corona.

I like to try all sorts of micro brews here. Some don't cut it but there are lots of good ales here in the Northeast. Woodstock Brewery and Brooklyn are tops.

Sean

Bruce, you're killing me! <g> ROTFLMAO

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WOW!!

I can't believe no one else has said Michelob!!!!

Miller's Milwaukee's Best Ice isn't too bad, either....lots cheaper than Michelob!

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• r51785
    r51785

Being from SoCal, I like Mexican beer -- Pacifico and Bohemia.

• NikL
    NikL

my fave beer is the one that I have at the time.
    Seriously though, I didn't see any German beers listed. What's wrong ith that picture?!
    I like lots of beer, from the cheap to the exotic. Fave cheap beers include Hamms,Grain Belt Premium, Schlitz to name a couple. My fave of all time is Cluss. It comes from Heilbron in Germany. If you ever get a chance to down a pint of that...YUM!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bass Ale AND Guiness ala Black and Tan

Amber Fischer (French malt liquor)

Black Mamba (South African malt liquor)

Shiner Bock/Shiner Blond/Michelobe if I'm stuck with only a domestic choice.

I've held "blind" beer tastings where everyone brings their two favorite beers and I pour them in plastic cups and we rate them.
    Heineken seems to win most of the time to everyone's surprise.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout (UK), Terminator Stout (Oregon), 90 Shilling (Colorado), Chimay Belgian Ale.

AlanF

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Not much of a beer drinker, but when I do indulge in the brewsky. I drink either Corona or Tecate with lemon.

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Corona and Tecate, Coors, Miller, Bud, Keystone, Steel Reserve, Michelob, Fosters, heck, I like just about all of them. I do not have a favorite.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Bass Ale and Molson Golden......The best IMHO

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

My favorite is home made with about 9%+ alcohol, double the hops and use ale top fermenting yeast.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit