WHAT`s YOUR FAVORITE BEER!

by OUTLAW 91 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

ICE-cold Corona with a lime!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wendy!!! You like the GOOD stuff. Hooray.

My husband and eldest son just got home from making six cases of beer. They made Steam Beer. It is really good stuff. This is their third batch, and they always turn out great. (there is a place they go, locally to do it........how convenient, eh?)

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Guinness, i had 8 of them last night!

and for home consumption i drink Summit Pale Ale, James Page Voyaguer Pale Ale (both brewed here in MN) i also like Sierra Nevada's Big Foot Ale, 9.2%alcohl, wow baby!

well, look at the time, i gotta get ready to go, there's more beer to be drunk!

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• bigboi
    bigboi

BUSCH

in 12 oz. bottles, 16 and 24 oz. cans.

I can't rememeber how many I had last night.

ONE....

bigboi

• drloss
    drloss

My favourite is VB,,, or Kirin ....or Peroni... or Miller...or Tooheys Old...or Boags....or Bud...or Corona....or Caffreys...or Guinness...or Fosters.....or Tsing Dao......or Longboard.... or Crown...or XXXX (A Queensland drop so named because they can't spell b-e-e-r)....or Coors,,,,or my all time favourite Coopers (cracking open another Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale) aaah sooo good.

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

Mmmmmmm … beeeer. I consumed enough beer for several lifetimes before I quit drinking. I especially liked a Belgian framboise lager laced with a hint of rasberry. Slightly bitter and yummy.

• Farkel
    Farkel

If people want to discuss "beer" then who am I to discourage that?

It does bother me that more important JW issues get pushed down the board when stuff like "beer" becomes a hot topic.

"Beer" has pushed the UN/NGO issue down, but then again, some people
    would rather talk about beer than the UN/NGO issue.

Simple-minded and frivilous people never made a damn difference in this world.

Nevermind.

Farkel

• bigboi
    bigboi

bttt

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So Farkel,what`s your favorite BEER!

• RN
    RN

My husband sent me this from work on Friday. Fits in nicely with the topic. Enjoy

www.madblast.com/oska/humor_warnings.swf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit