WHAT`s YOUR FAVORITE BEER!

by OUTLAW 91 Replies latest jw friends

• arachnia
    arachnia

Caffrey's, a good hefeweissen with lemon, Guinness floated on Woodpecker Cider (aka "Stiff Pecker"), Mead (technically not beer, but lovely), Fullers London Pride, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat....umm gotta go, I'm thirsty. ;)

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
    -Kahlil Gibran

• DocBob
    DocBob

Terminator Stout at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse and Brewery in Hillboro Oregon. I shared a pitcher or two with Alan and Julie F there a few years ago. Ah, what times those were :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    uncle bruce -come again?

.. that's just what young Susan my designer wife said as she sipped her '91 grange hermitage and flung her 24k gold flecked margaret st.laraunt nighty up over the antique italian crystal chandlier and slowly rubbed her southsea wild black oyster necklace between her silicon amplified breast enhancments .. blah blah blah... yummpie i yuppie aye yuppie i ki aye .. hic

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Anything German!!!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Peroni

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

My favorite import is MOLSON GOLDEN

My favorite cheap good tasting beer is SOUTH PAW

But I haven't gotten around to trying ALL the beers in the world yet so my favorites are subject to change.

Ranchette

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

I love beer; my longtime fav is Blue Moon belgian White ale. There is a microbrewery in Virginia, USA that makes a bunch of different batches of "Victory ales" which are awesome!

It's only water from a stranger's tear (Peter Gabriel)

• wondering alot
    wondering alot

Brooklin Brewery's Chocolate Stout!!! Brewed in Utica, NY for the fall. Is there anything better?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I like my beer prefably Cold """ICE""" COLD its much better that way, Singha, San Miguel, tiger, to name a few from the Orient, and I love my beer Coors it just doesn't get any better than that. But having a bush in old milwaukee while I enjoy my budweiser surrounded with a pabst blue ribbon isn't bad either. Buff

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

F.O.S.T.E.R.S. spells...
    beeeeeeyaaaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit