war coming to Isreal?

by Sasha 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• barry
    barry

Israel has had to deal with voilence since its beginning while Hamas still doesnt accept its existance. There would be peace if the arabs stopped fighting and there is a peace movement in Israel. Where is the peace movement in the Arab world?

• James Free
    James Free
    the government of Isreal is just as much a terrorist on those people

If the arabs stopped fighting there would be peace. True. No different to saying if everyone stopped fighting Germany and Japan the second world war would have ended quickly. There would have been peace then too. This shows what a pathetic argument that is. Want peace? surrender!

I wish Jerusalem was destroyed, brick by brick. I don't want any people hurt, just the city and what it represents.

Holy Land? Yea, right. There is not, and never was, anything holy about that place as far as I am concerned.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Israel has had to deal with voilence since its beginning while Hamas still doesnt accept its existance. There would be peace if the arabs stopped fighting and there is a peace movement in Israel. Where is the peace movement in the Arab world? EXACTLY- and Hezbollah does not accept its existence either

• James Free
    James Free

And why should they?

There should be no Israel, no Palestine. Instead put a democracy there where everyone is treated equally, Arab and Jew alike, and force religion out of politics. And for those who think Israel already is a democracy, it is if you are Jewish. Otherwise, tough s^*^*

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And why should they?

UN mandate?

• Forscher
    Forscher

I didn't see the question about why it looks like war is coming to Israel answered.

It was noted recently in the media that Syria is building up its forces along its border with Israel along with new arms sent to it by Iran. So it appears that Syria is gearing up for an invasion of Israel. I guess the pseudo-victory of Hezbollah last year has emboldened the Arab world towards another try.

The thought that Israel's troubles are payback for "decades of persecuting Arabs" is pure poppycock without any basis in fact.

Forscher

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Forscher,

It was noted recently in the media that Syria is building up its forces along its border with Israel along with new arms sent to it by Iran. So it appears that Syria is gearing up for an invasion of Israel. I guess the pseudo-victory of Hezbollah last year has emboldened the Arab world towards another try.It was noted recently in the media that Syria is building up its forces along its border with Israel along with new arms sent to it by Iran. So it appears that Syria is gearing up for an invasion of Israel. I guess the pseudo-victory of Hezbollah last year has emboldened the Arab world towards another try.

Sometimes I despair of your primitive and usually completely incorrect political analysis. They are often so off target as to belong in a stand-up comic routine.

Do you seriously believe that Israel is about to be invaded by Syria?

HS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do you seriously believe that Israel is about to be invaded by Syria?

I certainly dont - Forscher may. However, they may prod their defences around the Golan a little - not enough to goad them into war but enough to saber -rattle. It seems to be the modus operandi of a few in the Middle East at the moment. Iran capturing British sailors was possibly a little of that.

I am sure the last thing Syria wants is an all out war with Israel.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Israel has been in one war or another, small to large, since it's inception in our modern era. So no, it is not coming, it is already here.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Stilla,

I certainly dont - Forscher may. However, they may prod their defences around the Golan a little - not enough to goad them into war but enough to saber -rattle. It seems to be the modus operandi of a few in the Middle East at the moment. Iran capturing British sailors was possibly a little of that.

Of course this is what is happening. It does not take a genius to recognize what is really happening, however, it does take an idiot to state the following :

So it appears that Syria is gearing up for an invasion of Israel. I guess the pseudo-victory of Hezbollah last year has emboldened the Arab world towards another try.

I guess that prize for political illiteracy as is customary on these threads, goes to our own Forscher.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit