war coming to Isreal?

by Sasha 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So, Isreal are the good guys and the Arabs the bad guys in your understanding. What do you have to say in support of the bombing of Lebanon? I did not say that. I said if the Arabs stopped sending rockets and suicide bombesr and generally stopped fighting today - there would be peace. If Israel stopped what it was doing today (bad or good I dont care really) there would be genocide. Simple as that

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

What do you have to say in support of the bombing of Lebanon?

I dont - I dont support the bombing of Lebanon or Palestinians. i merely say if the Arab world stopped fighting toady there would be peace - plain and simple.

If Israel stopped fighting there would be Genocide.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Listen to this CNN anchor women's rebuttal of an Isreal spokes woman over the bombing that killed many civilians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fn5NZ6LBk&mode=related&search=

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

What do you have to say in support of the bombing of Lebanon?

I dont - I dont support the bombing of Lebanon or Palestinians. i merely say if the Arab world stopped fighting toady there would be peace - plain and simple.

If Israel stopped fighting there would be Genocide.

Exactly!

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

If Israel stopped fighting there would be genocide? There already IS genocide.

On this stage, not so long ago, I claimed that Israel is conducting genocidal policies in the Gaza Strip. I hesitated a lot before using this very charged term and yet decided to adopt it. Indeed, the responses I received, including from some leading human rights activists, indicated a certain unease over the usage of such a term. I was inclined to rethink the term for a while, but came back to employing it today with even stronger conviction: it is the only appropriate way to describe what the Israeli army is doing in the Gaza Strip.... -- Ilan Pappe (http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article6374.shtml)

~Merry

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

But the Arab world does not stop fighting Israel and the Arab world provides absolutely no real help to the Palestinians, who they view as the lowest in the Arab world, and therein lies the problem.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Stilla,

i merely say if the Arab world stopped fighting toady there would be peace

If it is not toady, it would be Ratty, Mole or Badger - everything is everything else.

The one thing that can be relied on is that anything with a territorial instinct will fight to protect its territory, whether animal, vegetable, mineral, or Elton John. The ideals which seperate the good and the bad politically speaking are usually far closer to each other than opposing factions would like to admit.

Historically the US is a good example of a nation which under the guise of one political leaning, can at will introduce opposing ideals into its society in a very short measure of time. It is by no means unique in this dichotomy.

Peace is not on the cards, never has been, never will be. All one hopes for is less war.

HS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If it is not toady, it would be Ratty, Mole or Badger - everything is everything else.

HS TOUCHE

• Sasha
    Sasha

" I believe "The Abomination of Desolation" is in Daniel or Revelation....I forget. I'm having memory problems.

• outoftheorg?
    outoftheorg?

If one reads some of the oldest history about that part of the earth around Iraq Iran lebanon and Israel it is astoundingly like what we see and hear now. Even If we go as far back as the days of Christ, there are similarities.

The only difference is that now, it can involve the Americas and continents unknown to that part of the world in and around Israel in the ancient times.

HS said about all there is to tell.

Outoftheorg?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit