Paisley Ties Are Satanic, Sandals Are Immodest. What is Worldly????

by mtsgrad 43 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

the meeting was weird,i was pretty young and didngt really understand what the big deal was.they made it sound like using tampons was a sexual activity...even when 'the group' would go swimming at a laker{rarely}the sisters made a big deal of not being able to go in the water..it lauded their fecundity,or their possiblity to be able to contribute to the borg as incubators..they told me not to go braless,cause being a busty young thang,it might cause the brothers to stumble..im so glad to have all of this info for my book..you know,you grow up w/it and just assume that EVERYONE has similar experiances.guess not..

• blondie
    blondie

One reason tampons could have been "forbidden" is that they plug up sewage systems that are localized. Take them home like the dirty diapers.

Blondie

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I've heard some JW's and not a few other fundamentalists claim that a girl is "no longer a virgin" if she uses tampons. No kidding!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    i remember someone finding tampon wrappers in the womens bathroom,and they had a special meeting for 'the sisters'...

Omg!

Some Elders spend WAY too much time pondering the body parts and body functions of the "Sisters".

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Some Elders spend WAY too much time pondering the body parts and body functions of the "Sisters".

Yup.

There's a name for that- sexual frustration.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Yup.

There's a name for that- sexual frustration.

I think it would be a different organization if only they allowed BJs.....

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

The no tampon thing was ridiculous! I spent a week on a house boat and it was horrible, because I could either announce to everyone that I had my period by never being in a bathing suit (a very modest one of course, it essentially was a dress ... but that is another subject .... Blondie to add to your list, no bikinis!) while being on the water for a week. So I decided to go against the unwritten rules of no tampon if you are a virgin.

I was outed by some dumb@$$ elder who felt it necessary to question me about a certain something that was none of his business. Now imagine, a young girl 15/16 years old being questioned about private matters from some old creepy guy. I was mortified. Later I was told by the same loser elder that the reason it was a no-no was because it would give a girl the feeling of what it is like to have SEX. Really!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think this whole tampon "thing" should be enough to make clear that JWism is a puritanical cult.

This is the dumbest $hit I think I've ever heard in my whole life. No. Wait a minute.

Actually, believing that a loving God "arranged" for women to have to suffer the way they do every month is the dumbest $hit I've ever heard.

Nvr

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Interestingly -

In the male toilets at the Kingdumb Hell I (IN)frequent, there is a notice not to put disposable items down the toilet, but to take them home.

Are all the young men getting rid of evidence that might be found by Mommy?

Bring on Blondie's Cool Condom Inspectors!!

HB

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

What a load of BS. Little petty religious overlords making rules for everyone. And the sicko elders who would question young girls about whether they use tampons? Ohhhhh my. I am tempted to take my aging 46Ds (braless for many years now) down to the local KH to do a little shimmy in front of the elders. Think they'd have a communal stroke?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit