How did you feel when first posting on JWD?

by R.F. 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Yeah I am a bit scared - what of I don't know!!! As you can see I am only a new one on here. Everything is messed up in my head at the moment. Trying to come to terms with everything that I have read and realise that WTS has been full of lies,deception and all the rest. Trying to to work out how I am going to move on in my life without the org in my life! Have ordered a copy of Crisis of Conscience - can't wait to read it. We need a WTS recovery centre - a bit like a rehab centre LOL. They have messed with our heads so much. No wonder JW's have a huge percentage of depression and other mental disorders. Know of primary school JW kids on nerve tablets - what the crap have they done to the young kids!!! I want answers and I want them now!!! Sorry everyone, but I feel like I need to vent my feelings. I have gone thru stages of shock, disbelief and now I am feeling a little anger. My thanks to you all for submitting to this site, you don't know how many new people it helps. Take Care WT=watchtrouble

• juni
    juni

Welcome to the forum WT!

Never feel that you are alone with how you feel. That's what drew me here. Finally people who understood what I was talking about and how I felt. VALIDITY. A huge step towards healing.

Juni

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome Miss8572!!!

Glad to have join the pool part!!!

nj

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD WT

nj

• Marcel
    Marcel

i felt quite good, because i posted somewhere else before ;D
    but on my first post ever on an APOSTATEā„¢ site i had my heard pounding... i didnt felt like i was doing an unforgivable sin though.

• 5go
    5go
    you all should fell very bad about yourselfs because jehovah has only tried to love us all. all i have read is ignorance, selfishness, and unappreciativeness from you all. you all need to re look at yourselfsand make some changes. instead of putting the blame on jehavah and his organization!!!!!!

Even though it Jehovah will never return the favor ever.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    Never feel that you are alone with how you feel. That's what drew me here. Finally people who understood what I was talking about and how I felt. VALIDITY. A huge step towards healing.

Well said Juni!!! That's why I'm here too!!!

you all should fell very bad about yourselfs because jehovah has only tried to love us all. all i have read is ignorance, selfishness, and unappreciativeness from you all. you all need to re look at yourselfsand make some changes. instead of putting the blame on jehavah and his organization!!!!!!

huh???

• R.F.
    R.F.

Yeah I am a bit scared - what of I don't know!!! As you can see I am only a new one on here. Everything is messed up in my head at the moment. Trying to come to terms with everything that I have read and realise that WTS has been full of lies,deception and all the rest. Trying to to work out how I am going to move on in my life without the org in my life! Have ordered a copy of Crisis of Conscience - can't wait to read it. We need a WTS recovery centre - a bit like a rehab centre LOL. They have messed with our heads so much. No wonder JW's have a huge percentage of depression and other mental disorders. Know of primary school JW kids on nerve tablets - what the crap have they done to the young kids!!! I want answers and I want them now!!! Sorry everyone, but I feel like I need to vent my feelings. I have gone thru stages of shock, disbelief and now I am feeling a little anger. My thanks to you all for submitting to this site, you don't know how many new people it helps. Take Care WT=watchtrouble

You can find much comfort here WT!

You're going through the stages that every one of us have been through or are going through. Things will get better, just give it time. It truly is rough when you find out the truth about something you have held so dear for so long if not all your life. Just remember we are all here for you. We're one big ex-jw family!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit