Would you EVENTUALLY be happy in a JW dominated new system?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

NOt saying anything I'm expecting people to hear. I'd much rather be dead than living in a new world with them. It's not death I'm afraid of, it's the transition from life to death that scares the shit outta me.

• BLACKRACER_NYC
    BLACKRACER_NYC

If there is a paradise earth it will not be dominated by Jehovah's Witnesses, nor by Watchtower Society appointed elders, nor by any imperfect humans. Jesus Christ himself will be the ruler of the Kingdom of God, and those appointed by him to positions of authority and oversight will be persons who meet his standards & qualifications, just as those who are saved at the end of this system, the great crowd that comes out of the great tribulation, will have been judged by Christ Jesus himself, not by any imperfect humans or imperfect human agency, organization, society, etc.

There will be no Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, no American Bible Society, no English Bible Society, etc. There will be no Kingdom Halls, no Churches, no Mosque, no Synagoges, no Temples.

The knowledge and technologies that humans have learned from the scientific study of the creation (nature), will be preserved and improved upon throughout eternity and nothing will be used to empower men or women over men or women, and nothing will be used to subjugate men and women to men and women.

If you believe in a paradise earth you should base that belief on scripture and reason, you should also assess your own expections and speculations, as well as the expections and speculations of fellow believers ( including teachers, elders, governing body, etc.), in the light of scripture and reason.

God created man and woman in the image of God, see Gen. 1:27; God gave us free will and the faculty of reason, you can surrender them to others if you so chose, but no one can take them away from you.

"FEAR JEHOVAH ( GOD ) AND THE KING ( JESUS CHRIST ), not the self appointed Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and their representatives. If you are a worshippers of God/as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and can endure, strive to do so. There is certainly much that is wrong here and there is much corruption here is will be until until the Lord Jesus returns, Christendom is as corrupt is not worse.

Love to all, believers and not believers, friends and enemies, (Matthew 6:44, 45).

The BLACKRACER hopes to live in the paradise earth and will willingly summit to he KING of KINGS and the LORD of LORDS and to those whom He chosed to appoint to administer the affairs of his kingdom.

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board Blackracer.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

No way, I'd miss all of my friends, and all of the interesting people. And I can't even imagine going back to one more brain-numbing meeting. Can you imagine an eternity of them? UUUUGGGHHHH. I'll take eternal death, thanks.

• DJK
    DJK

Since my last embarrassment with wet ammunition, I make sure it stays dry for just such an occassion. A JW dominated system is not for me.

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, blackracer. Are they poisonous?

The BLACKRACER hopes to live in the paradise earth and will willingly summit to he KING of KINGS and the LORD of LORDS and to those whom He chosed to appoint to administer the affairs of his kingdom.

Anyway what about the primary paradise the WTS says exists today only within the organization? The "spiritual paradise"? Isn't Jesus supposed to be in charge now since 1914, and over the WTS especially since 1919? These same cruel, unloving people exist now in this so-called paradise. Where's Jesus?

Blondie

• Gill
    Gill

Blondie - Totally agreeing with you, all I can say is, if the present 'spiritual paradise that exists amongst Jehoober's people' is what we all have to look forward to SHOOT ME NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit