Local Needs on Farting! I'm Serious

by mtsgrad 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

So thats where wind comes from............Dam

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Too bad I wasn't there to see that local needs. I think I would be rolling in the aisle with laughter...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Funny how these 2 threads are right next to each other!

friendsLocal Needs on Farting! I'm Serious 29-May-07 20:00mtsgrad 29-May-07 23:27SirNose58614
    apostafests3rd Annual ApostaBEERCheese Fest in WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 3 01-Mar-07 12:02whyamihere 29-May-07 23:27inbyathread54
  • AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? Reasonable readers will see then, that if they have the love of God Jehovah, they should not shut up their bowels, but let them loose.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. As true Christians can see by reading this passage, if they should hear someone break wind, they should not tell where it came from, so as not to stumble anyone.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ohiocowboy, LOL

WHERE WERE YOU!!!!! You didn't come to the Dallas apostacrawfish fest??? You or Crumpet, were to bring the Vegemite. Crumpet was afraid she would get caught at customs. LOL Can't you picture getting pulled into the "bad room" and having the bright light shined in your face, asking why you were smuggling in Vegemite. I wonder if there is an amount, that takes you from a misdemeanor, to a felony?

P.S. PULL MY FINGER

• horrible life
    horrible life

knock-knock Great picture. I never have my camera with me, when I need it.

Do I spy the "Lone Star"? Are you in the big state down South? Welcome to JWD by the way.

• SuzieQ
    SuzieQ

From do not wear strong perfumes, deodorants and other personal care products due to some in the congregation being allergic. Also had a local needs talk about not showing too much affection for your pets nor too much attention to your pets it could look like beastality. Spelling?! People in the congregation always forgot not to wear perfume to the meetings and laughed about it - lots of people didn't take it seriously. After working all day, rushing home to get dinner for the kid, then getting dressed for the meeting- who has time to wonder if they used something that someone will be allergic too? Oh well. But really - fart in the restroom. Yuck. SQ Calif.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Perhaps you could use Hosea 8:7 as a warning for those who fart too much

"They sow the wind
    and reap the whirlwind.

• Gill
    Gill

Linda - !!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I can clearly remember a special need talk about bad breath. They even gave an example how a brother could ask another brother to let him know when his breath was bad and he would do the same for him.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit