Local Needs on Farting! I'm Serious

by mtsgrad 48 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Well they tell you what to do in every other aspect of your life, why not ban farting to the bathroom ........

Great posts Blondie.......LOL That's my girl!!

Juni

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think this stinks!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I remember a special needs part on kids playing in the bathroom. I was thinking, "maybe if we had a nursury and didn't make kids sit through this, they wouldn't be plalying in the bathroom."

• becca1
    becca1

Local needs on sisters with "slits" in their skirts. They requested they sew them up, even kick pleats.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Rosei does on her website.. GROSS

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    A sister said that in the "new system"...their poop would be white and never smell.
    ...but remember she said she was anointed. Maybe she had knowledge we had no access to.

Of course she did, Blondie. Remember that illustration..."the white pebble" in the hand....

She knew she was constipated.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

not appreciating a good fart in my opinion is un christian. i mean, god gave us a sense of humor, then he took the time to make our asses make that perfect sound that is so hillarious. if you don't laugh at farts, you don't appreciate gods efforts.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

round here,jws are expected to keep their home bathrooms clean and at the ready for 'publishers' who might be in the area...this seems ghastly to me...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Was the local needs talk on how they should not use the word "fart?" Because we were not allowed, my siblings nor any of my young friends, to say "fart." It was a bad word.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Question:

Just exactly how does one stop oneself from farting when they have to?? Did the elder or MS admonish (as they love that word so much) the friends to tighten up their sphincters so as to not let any gas escape? Or to try and hold in the farts till they get outside?

''Friends, it has come to our attention that some if us have a problem with um, err, farting. Since this is Jehovah's house, we must keep it smelling like a house that Jehovah would want to sit in, so therefore, we ask you to hold in your farts until you get outside....you may use the Song as the most appropriate time to do so during the meeting...leaving during the talks would be considered being spiritually weak...but if you absolutely HAVE to pass gas, the elder body gives you permission to take your squeezed shut sphincter outside during the progress of the meeting to relieve the pressure and the smell.''

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit