Local Needs on Farting! I'm Serious

by mtsgrad 48 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Hello,

In my decades of the "truth" I have heard scriptures twisted in an Olympic manner to apply to local needs. There were so many on various sexual activities that I tempted to throw money on the platform!

I even heard from a reliable brother of a local needs on farting. Which scriptures could you use for that?

What strange local needs have you been witness to?

mtsgrad

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmmm, hard to say.... I've never been a dub. Just the typical Christian churches where they talk about scriptures, God, Jesus, etc. Let me think..........nope, the topic of "farting" never came up in the Churches I've been to (thank Gawd!)...

D.E.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I even heard from a reliable brother of a local needs on farting.

Now there's a letter I would like to get a copy of.

• JH
  • knock knock
    knock knock

Oh yes, it's getting to be quite the big deal you know. Some place's are even starting to celebrate farting with a special day and that may be the reason for the special needs talk.

alt

This is an actual sign - no photo retouching at all. Promise. I saw this the other day at the side of the road and had to stop and get a pic of it. Just didn't know I'd get to use it so soon.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

JH,

That youtube clip was worth inventing the internet for!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We had one that mentioned the fart factor because one sister in our hall fed her son some disgusting health concoction that gave him terrible gas .He relished sitting up front and ripping off all during the meeting .No one wanted to be in the same car group as them ...ripe...

Another talk dealt on how to properly bathe ....an older sister had a bad problem w/body odor .I felt so bad for her as they went on about not covering the smell w/cheap perfume. I mean she did smell but omg to be so humiliated in front of everyone. I don't know why she kept coming.

• Carmel
    Carmel

ll Flatulitus 5:15 " He who farteth in church, sitteth in his own pew!" carmel

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Yes I heard just recently that all persons who attend any meetings must first partake in some righteous beano, this is to counter attack the indigestion caused by

the consumption of spiritual food

• Gregor
    Gregor

Numbers 11:31
    Now a wind went out from the LORD and drove quail in from the sea. It brought them down all around the camp to about three feet above the ground, as far as a day's walk in any direction.

Now that's a serious fart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit