• VM44
    VM44

David H. Splane

• VM44
    VM44

WATCHTOWER "YES MAN"

• NowImFree
    NowImFree

You know what disgusts me the most about this? The fact that David Splane basically said that JWs shouldn't believe any negative media reports about the organization. Let me guess, I assume he is talking about the molestation cover ups? In my immediate family and my extended family there are two children that were victims of abuse within the organization, in both cases, parents were told not to get the police involved. It's all true folks, they are liars and everything they have been accused of on Dateline, Panorama and other news stories are true. They have and are covering up child abuse, by using the two witness rule.

What he said sickens me because if anything comes out in the media about any other denomination, they immediately point to it as fact and say, see, see. But not so with anything that comes out about the Watchtower. What a double standard and so much hypocracy it is nausiating.

NowImFree

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    I worked in the 124 kitchen for 4 years (80-83). Except for the steamy 'Pot Room', I actually had a great time with a good group of guys with some good benifits. If Splane is going to 'slight' a department, pick the Laundry. My first roomate was assigned there and hated it.

I worked in the Pot Room as well. I hated it so much art first that I swore to conquer it, and ended up volunterring for every other brother's spots so I could do it full-time. At least it got me away from others and in a space where I could be my own boss. But damn, it was hell regardless.

• VM44
    VM44

David Splane started pioneering when he was 19 years old. He is now 64.

What else other than Watchtower nonsense can you expect him to say?

He has lived his life in the Watchtower fantasy (new) world. He doesn't know anything else.

He is now, and has been for a long time, in a position where he couldn't function or even live without the Watchtower Organization.

--VM44

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hi,

I heard all this fantasy island stuff over forty years ago .It's the same now as it was then ,it can dangerously affect the well being of anyone who believes and follows it. It should come with a health and wealth warning,These guys are of the the devil ,deceivers one and all.In another forty years time are they going to be saying the same thing over and over again.?

The bottom line is that they have an aggenda ,they need people to peddle their deceptive propaganda through slavish labour and they will twist and manipulate the bible any which they can in order to persuade decent people to follow their ill thought out dogma.They are not interested in the welfare of their followers.They have one aim and it is self preservation.You would think that after a hundred years of dishing out the same old garbage ,that they would have changed tack by now ,but no ,it works for them, those so called leaders ,blind leading the blind, both falling into the pit . To those who follow; when it all goes pear shaped remember you were warned,but don't wait forty years before you start thinking for youself.

I'll tell you who the giant is ,it's The Watch Tower Society.The Davids' in this battle of right and wrong are people like the ones who post here chipping away with missiles of truth,trying to warn people of the hidden traps and snares of the Watchtower demi gods who are constantly lying in wait for the unsuspecting person.

Because their objectives and aims are done in the name of a religion they can get away with all kinds of shenanigans.If they traded as an insurance company or as a commercial book publisher they would have been out on their ear years ago .It's amazing what you can get away with in the name of religion.Maybe it's a snare and a racket ,as someone once said ,and we know who said it ,don't we.

Thoughts from Edmond.

• Robert222
    Robert222

I always thought they couldn't actually say it from the platform or in the WA is that the vast rank and file are the slaves of the GB.

Does a slave need a college degree? Werent slaves before the civil war kept as laborers, like livestock? Does the horse pulling the plow need to be trained as a racehorse? The average JW out there, working for wages, trying to raise a family, are the livestock of the organization.

If they had any honesty, they were plainly tell us we are laborers in the vast organization. I personally know of a woman that had a personal invitation to work for the bethelites as a dentist. Did they tell her she didn't need a secular degree? No. she was expertly trained and is now working at bethel, married to a bethelite, living very happily, traveling all across the nation on money donated by congregations so her husband can give talks throughout the US and she can lay by the poolside in Hawaii.

I would like simple honesty from the GB. Plus, they make policies that us uneducated people cannot possible defend using the bible. So guess what, use GB literature they have conjured up to defend their own personal agendas!

• VM44
    VM44

David Splane is either stupid or evil!

• mind my own
    mind my own

CULT!!!

MMO

• VM44
    VM44

I've never met the man, but for some reason, I can't stand him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit