So sick to death of the whole 'find Maddie' campaign - now includes Pope

by needproof 33 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

And do you have my incredible masterpiece 'The Secret Teachings of all Ages?'on your bookshelf? ;p

• ninja
    ninja

that would be telling....do you have "morals and dogma"?

• needproof
    needproof

I do not, I actually find the thought of reading it quite boring, I could imagine it to be quite technical. Is it interesting?

• ninja
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I haven't heard about this case, the hype has apparently not reached here to Oregon, US. However, in this country the recipe for missing child hype is wealthy white parents. They get spotlighted every time. I have to agree with you, I always pray the kids are found, but there are SO many others of minorities or of the poor (or both) that do not get any attention. Its very sad.

Sherry

• needproof
    needproof

Thanks Ninja, i'll take that with extra sprinkles, my man

• needproof
    needproof

Sherry, I agree. It almost doesn't matter when the kid missing is from a poor family. I was looking at a missing kids website and some kids that I have never even heard mentioned have been missing since the 70's. Just imagine how bad their parents feel, it made me feel so awful I had to occupy myself doing something else.

• ninja
    ninja

"heavy sprinkles my man" you remembered....he he.....masoninja

• needproof
    needproof

Yes! Those lines really will go down in history. I actually "vacated" to Loch Lomond (Ardlui) one year and I had a real struggle coming to terms with the language.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    However, in this country the recipe for missing child hype is wealthy white parents.

Yup. Remember the 24/7 Natalie Holloway hype?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit