Who is your favorite animated cartoon character?

by gaiagirl 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Stewie Griffin, no doubt about it.

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. Flipper here. Bugs Bunny cause he's so cool about everything. Always takes things in stride. Why can't we ask the elders, "What's up Doc?". We all want to know, don't we?

• DJK
    DJK

Yogi Bear. I'm smarter than the average JW bear.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I'm kinda partial to a certain smart-mouthed, but, kindly character myself.

<---------------What's up, Doc ?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Always a fan of Foghorn Leghorn the smart- ass rooster. "Boy, I say Boy, that ain't no way to catch a chicken."

• poppers
    poppers

Wile E. Coyote, Sylvester, and Daffy Duck spring to mind first. It seems Looney Tunes characters take precedence - it's my upbringing I suppose.

• poppers
    poppers

Oh yeah, how about Bullwinkle! I loved that show - it worked on lots of levels and even at a young age I caught on to a lot of them.

• magoo
    magoo

...................mr. magoo............................duhh !!

magoo

• blondie
    blondie

I watch South Park with my husband; he is a bad influence. I love Cartman; I knew a boy like him.

The only character on Simpsons I like is Lisa; I'm was a lot like Lisa growing up.

I do watch Hank Hill a lot perhaps because of the Texans I have come to know.

Growing up:

Not Mickey Mouse but Donald Duck (he was preferred in Germany when I was growing up)

I was going d2d you know and there were no videotapes or DVDs back then.

Mighty Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Flintstones, Lucy (Charley Brown), Underdog, Tom Terrific, Woody Woodpecker (hahaha).

Blondie

• poppers
    poppers

I've just been on youtube catching up on some of my favorites. Thanks for the thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit