60 YEARS OLD.......MY FIRST TATOO

by HappyDad 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Happy Dad. You chose "The end of the Trail!" When I was younger and married to a Native American. I really loved that sculpture. It is quite beautiful. Flathead he was at 6'8 quite a fierce looking guy. Now that I am older, I prefer his son alone. 6,2 and a blond Indian son of mine. lol Funny how that worked. He has blue eyes and a hook nose, and would laugh at the thought of himself in a breechcloth.

endoftrail.jpg

Reservation: Flathead - Montana

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I want a tat too. Get it? Tat...too! Okay, lame joke.

But for the same reasons as Highlander, I don't feel I can.

In the middle, if not beginning, of my fade I just have too many judgemental, rightoues-over-much family and friends who would FREAK OUT!

I have a great love of the tropics and would love a non-traditional armband like this:

This is from a Polynesian Tattoo expert: http://tattootraditions.alohaworld.com/tattootraditions/index.htm

Ah, maybe I'm getting too old to dream anyway!

• delilah
    delilah

Very nice tat, Happy Dad....Ritchie....I love your WT spider....it's awesome. I'm going for my firt tat in a week or so...for my birthday. I've been putting it off for 5 years now....it's time to "Git-R-DONE!!!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

I love it! good for you Happy Dad....

it does make you feel young and the adrenaline that gets pumping is what makes the experience very memorable.

I am still planning my second and third ones. I can't wait to get them done...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will want to inspect them closer at PA.......

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Great going.... I have 2 myself, planning on getting a third one later this summer.

• Soledad
    Soledad

That is a beautiful tattoo HD! I love tattoos I've said it here before. Yes they can be addicting! I had my first one at 30 and another one less than a month after the 1st. I do plan to get more just haven't decided on the artwork yet. Plus I'm thinking of a nose piercing.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I love the ink HappyDad. I also really appreciate your spirit and the story behind why you did it. Your daughter is lucky to have you

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Happy Dad - good for you- great bonding with your daughter and a cool tat!

I only have one tattoo, it covers the first one I got (yeah I did the stupid thing that should never been done) and I love it. I want another one and may get it for the big 50 which is coming up in February.

The first one was when I was 18 and the cover up was when I was 42.

Self expression ROCKS!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

was the first one an name a&w?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit