want to know what's weird?

by ninja 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    And you couldn't wear your 'birthday' suit cause birthdays are bad.

Oh too funny!

There's no mention of Jesus ever going to the privvy either ....

• Sirona
    Sirona

I love dogs!!!!

Of course they distract JWs from "spiritual things" i.e. selling books for an american company who masquerades as a religion.

Who could say no to this:

• brinjen
    brinjen

The bible dosen't mention anything about cars either. Mmmm, wonder where that leaves the dubs when they go out in field service?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

There's no mention of Jesus ever going to the privvy either ....

none of us may be doing it the proper way....weird thought

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

There isn't any reference to Jesus when he was in his teens going through puberty with raging hormones. The gospels only cover when he was about 12 and then pick up when he was a full grown adult. Did he ever get horny going through "the bloom of youth"?

• brinjen
    brinjen
    There isn't any reference to Jesus when he was in his teens going through puberty with raging hormones. The gospels only cover when he was about 12 and then pick up when he was a full grown adult. Did he ever get horny going through "the bloom of youth"?

That's in the 'un-cut' version of the bible. We haven't received a bright enough light to read that one yet

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

Beach balls in paradise, proof.

• Marcel
    Marcel

@tnangel73

yeah i know it. its probably the paradise book? ill search it.

• delilah
    delilah

True, but I thought he and Merry Magdalene had a lil' sumthin', sumthin' going on?

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Daniel played with kittys - just check out the My Book of Bible Stories where the big lions are purring and rubbing their heads on him....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit