want to know what's weird?

by ninja 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ninja
    ninja

we all know there is no mention of cats in the bible...not one....but another thing that's weird is that there is no reference to any people in the old testament taking their kids down to the beach to make sandcastles and stuff...why?

• undercover
    undercover

Also...

Every reference to dogs in the Bible is in a negative connotation. Using the JW birthday logic, can one assume that a true worshipper of Jehovah should not own a dog?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Because neither cats nor sandcastles are for True Christians.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Open mind, I can tell you were a JW. ;-)

• Warlock
    Warlock
    but another thing that's weird is that there is no reference to any people in the old testament taking their kids down to the beach to make sandcastles and stuff...why?

Well, remember what happened the first time they went down to the sea?

Warlock

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The bible doesn't mention Scotland either, so it must not exist.

W

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

and you know, come to think of it... the bible doesnt say anything about eating yogurt, or popsicles or banana bread... OH NO IM A SINNER

the infamous one

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    there is no reference to any people in the old testament taking their kids down to the beach to make sandcastles and stuff...why?

Does this mean there won't be any beachballs in the New System?

• knock knock
    knock knock

Knorr does the bible mention vacations. Yay, verily sayeth the LORD, until the fortnight doth be finished, do not be knocking on any door. Neither on winders shall ye knock knorr upon doors which contain any variation of winder patterns shall ye knock. Lo though ye shall be tempted at local building supply houses to knock merrily away in the door/winder section, I tell you, today, DO NOT KNOCK. No knocking here, no knocking there, No. No knocking anywhere - For Sam I AM. And then the inquisitive one asked, "What about knocking up?" It was at this point our Lord took his leave and went on vacation. Sheesh I need a drink!

• delilah
    delilah

there is no reference to any people in the old testament taking their kids down to the beach to make sandcastles and stuff...why?

umm.........perhaps they were too busy waging war, in the name of Jehovah the almighty?? Just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit