want to know what's weird?

by ninja 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"we all know there is no mention of cats in the bible...not one"

Excuse me but what about lions? They are cats, big cats granted, but cats nonetheless

• Marcel
    Marcel

lol, lol, lol! what a funny thread! made my day =D

• poppers
    poppers

Maybe because the swimming suit hadn't been invented yet.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

And you couldn't wear your 'birthday' suit cause birthdays are bad.

• compound complex
    compound complex

There's enough information in the Bible to reassure honest-hearted ones that it's the Word of God and enough left out to convince skeptics that it's not.

Gee - where have I heard that before?!?!?

Likewise, Da Ninj, the OT dwells on creation and re-creation, not so much on God-approved recreation. Considering, too, all those fancy water-features happening at the Red Sea and Jordan River, I'd be afraid to let my kids play near a "miracle."

CoCo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    "we all know there is no mention of cats in the bible...not one"

Excuse me but what about lions? They are cats, big cats granted, but cats nonetheless

Glory jee to beezus! Big kitties! I still think the ninja-meister is on to something...............!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

well, not domestic cats, but, lions are mentioned, and were worshipped in ancient times. witnesses shouldn't own them. lol every refrence to lions in the bible is negative. we should kill all the lions. just kidding, i love all animals, just trying to show how ridiculous their thought process is.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

there is no reference to any people in the old testament taking their kids down to the beach to make sandcastles and stuff...why?

umm.........perhaps they were too busy waging war, in the name of Jehovah the almighty?? Just a thought.

or maybe they were all out looking for cats.

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

How about getting a haircut? I know of two situations in the bible that definately prove that we have to let it grow!

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Anyone remember that strange picture from a WT tract or brochure of the "new system" with the lion and the beach ball? I tried to find it last night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit