Mouthy's 80th Birthday ---- Thanks to all

by gusgus1 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Great big thanks to all who participated in my Mother's 80th birthday.... It was great, and she was trhilled..... She had a smile on her face the whole day long.... so many showed up to celebrate, and those that couldn't shared by phone calls, cards, flowers and gifts.

The memory album I put together for her turned out great, so thanks to so many who sent me a page to put in, it's a memory she'll have forever...

All her children and grandchildren were there, except for the ones in Montreal who are still JW's.

Thank-you to all, a million times. I was so happy to make this day special for her, as she's a wonderful Mum.

her daughter Susan

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey this is my beloved daughter.... Real picture of her. She is a GOD send.

She is the one that got in touch with you all to give me a wonderful party....Yes I thank you all too

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Susan

If you're granny Grace's daughter, that must mean you're my aunt!!

She's a really lovely person and merits all the love shown her on JWD. If it wasn't for a few thousand miles of ocean, I'd be round there visiting regularly. What a blessing she is to us all

• Mary
    Mary

I'm glad it went over so well......I'm just sorry I couldn't stay.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sorry to have missed the party!!!!

But I'm glad she had a wonderful time.

nj

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It seems as if you are the daughter that WE would want, Susan! What a blessing you are to our dear Grace....and we know she totally appreciates you for who yo are and how you treat her.

I seem to have missed out on the date and the festivities others spoke about so I am sending a HUGE belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!" along with this post!

WE are very fond of her too.

hugs,

Annie

• BFD
    BFD

I am so glad to hear that everything went so well! You have a very special mom there, gus gus!

BFD

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Susan,

Your mother is an amazing person. The fact that she comes across as such a beautiful soul on the internet surely means that those who get to meet her in person get to enjoy a real treat.

Thanks for sharing her.

Much love,

one of those wierd people that claims your mother as thier own.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Susan: It was a terrific party! My biggest memory will be of your mom trying to introduce everyone to everyone else, and then the door would open and she would say "I DON"T BELIEVE IT!" (or some other such comment) as new friends came through the door! It happened several times while I was there! So you know that she must have been having a great time.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

What a great family you have! You're so lucky to have each other. Happy birthday again, Grace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit