Mouthy's 80th Birthday ---- Thanks to all

by gusgus1 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• delilah
    delilah

as she's a wonderful Mum.

And you are a wonderful daughter......and a lucky girl to have Grace as a mum. I'm glad you all had such a great time, you deserved it Grace. Many more happy birthdays to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you all for your lovely replies...I am off to spend the day with Sue (((((((HUGS))) I love you all

• mouthy
    mouthy

There was a 158 read this post by my daughter GUS GUS!!!!......Just hope one was my JW daughter.Annmarie ...

• juni
    juni

What a special daughter Grace to plan such a nice party for you.

What a lot of nice memories to reflect on.

Love, Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

Juni she really is a wonderful girl ( well woman really she is in her 50,s) I raised her a JW. She was one of the good girls. Wore the long skirts,below the knee, paid half with my hubby on a car -so she could drive the people around in service...

Minded the womens kids so they could go out in service.... Poor kid. I cringe to know what I did to her. Thank God she is FREE

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Grace and Sue,

Happy belated birthday wishes, Mouthy! Thanx for all you do and for helping set your daughter free, with the aid of our Lord. Thank you, too, for setting the world straight on 1914 as a non-event!

Love,

CoCo

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!!! ... I wish I could have been at your party!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bringing this up again so you can all see my other precious daughter
    The WT took my other one by telling her to shun me.

I lost the rest in death Just wanted the newbies that PMd me to see her

• Heaven
    Heaven

Mouthy/Grace... I am so glad you have your daughter Susan!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im pleased you have a daughter who has stood by you. I cant imagine how it must feel to have lost a daughter because of her beliefs. I know many jw who still talk to family members who have been df, they ring them and have them over for dinner....it shoudnt be one rule for one etc...if someone doesnt want to remain a jw then surely thats THERE freewill??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit