Mouthy's 80th Birthday ---- Thanks to all

by gusgus1 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

dont you agree? I feel that it was your right to leave. I also feel its wrong that your daughter has shunned you...you dont agree??

Dont understand the comment above...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE mouthy shouldn't have been pressurised to leave because of your constant niggling , hurtful comments and constant glorification of the filth and lies form Jerkhobah and the WTS, there are millions who have left the WTS because of the huge amount of hurt and damage that the WTS has inflicted on peoples life's, including the tragic loss of young life's who have had that gift taken away from them by the stubborness and pride that their parents took in withholding life saving medical treatments, and dont give me the bullshit of that it's a conscience matter or that Jerkhobah will give them a resurrection, a simple apology would suffice

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Yes, it's time to back off, AE. Way past time. You are brand new to this board, you have no clue as to the dynamics, and you are making a nuisance of yourself. If you cannot understand the pain of an 80year old woman who has lost a great deal of her family to the WTS, you need to sit back and strongly mediate on developing some true empathy and caring. Didn't you say you were a pioneer? Then I would have thought you would have developed better skills and have better sense than to keep coming back and back at Mouthy. BACK OFF.

Just because ONE of her daughters manifests christian love does not make the loss of the other one any harder to bear. You cannot even begin to fathom her pain and all of the "logic" in the world about rights, etc, does not make one bit of difference. You have no idea of Mouthy's very long history and the work she has done and the efforts she has put forth. Again, you need to BACK OFF here. You have many who have been kind and understanding here and have put up with a lot, but I am telling you, you are crossing a line and you need to stop.

Mouthy - I know you can fight your own battles, so excuse me for getting involved here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy - I know you can fight your own battles, so excuse me for getting involved here.

Thank you !!!!You seem to understand what I was trying to say

I am 82 now this was two years ago....

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Happy belated 80th 81st and 82nd. :-)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

jb...your lost.

GG...re read what ive said...thankyou....yes my kind words twisted again??? Hmmm doesnt surprise me.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE what lost here? exposing the WTS to like minded people? sharing the lies and filth that the G/B promote as truth? helping parents see that life saving medical treatment is appropriate at all costs and not in any way violating Jerkhoobah's laws? exposing to interested ones in the WTS that there is a very strong chance that the Cong you associate with has child abusers and child rapist's in it, and that there are elders who rape their own children? call that being lost do you FFS?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, whistleblowers are never liked by those who remain loyal to the entity.

• I discovered
    I discovered

Susan,

Thanks for the post. You have a wonderful mother. I didn' know she had a birthday.

Mouthy, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit