Sister-in-law attempts suicide

by golf2 45 Replies latest jw friends

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

((((((((((((((((( golf2 )))))))))))))))))))

Don't know what else to say.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

My SIL did this a few years back, only she slashed her wrists and chest, she managed to cut deep enough to nick her heart. Her poor husband found her in time and she was rushed to surgery. She is now on medication, and laughs off the incident "I don't know what I was thinking!". The story told to the congo was that she needed emergency open heart surgery. Can't have it known that a PO's wife would do such a thing.

I hope for the best for you and your family, please keep us posted.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I certainly hope she is better.

Please help the family to rally around her and let her know just how much she means to everyone. She will need lots of support and love.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

My heart and prayers go out for this pooe woman who hurt so very very much.

I sympathize with you and everyone else touched with sadness by what her pain brought her to, and pray that she recover and find peace.

Roller

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I'll be thinking of you. I hope for a good outcome for her, both mentally and physically.

• free2think
    free2think

I'm so sorry Golf, I hope she makes a full recovery.

• bernadette
    bernadette

I'm so sorry golf, the pain she was suffering must have been unimaginably bad. Hope she gets the help she needs.

bernadette

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have two close members of my family commit suicide successfully. If she does make it, she will have a second chance at life and hopefully heal.

It should be a wake up call to all who are close to her, as to how to meet her needs to want her to live again. I understand she will have to have the desire within herself as well.

I hope she, her family and friends all have a chance to make life peaceful.

purps

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Best wishes for her recovery

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Dearest golf

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit